View Full Version : Nib Socom Ii

12-17-2006, 1:33 AM
OK, I have a NIB (never a round chambered or fired) SOCOM II for sale. I have 5 battle packs of non-corrosive ammo that will go with it and 2 boxes of Hornady TAP ammo (1 box 168 grn red tip and 1 box barrier penetrator rounds) that retail for about $30 each.

I spent about $1750 for the rifle and $40 per battle pack of ammo.
That means I spent about $1950 (before taxes, DROS, etc...) for this thing at the end of November.

I took the rifle out at home, hefted it around with a 20 round mag in it and realized that it wasn't a "packable" gun for me. It has zereo problems and comes with the box, warranty card, manual, etc... that you would expect from a new rifle.

I will sell FFL to FFL for $1800 including the ammo. I pay shipping from my end and ammo aint cheap to ship these days!! I figure some lucky SOB will make out on this one pretty good.

edited for location per my lapse in protocol for posting: I am in northern CA Redding area but travel frequently to Sacramento area.

My wife will kill me if I sell it for less than that.

Pics can be seen at the Springfield website or I can send them to who ever wants them. I've never been good at posting pics online. Sorry I'm not more computer savy.

I will accept partial trades for Oly 10mm upper complete, Glock type Oly rifle complete (minus pistol grip of course) AK 47 or AK 74 receivers (milled or stamped CA compliant) or lever action 45LC or 44 mag winchester pattern guns (rossi, etc OK).

You can reach me the fastest at gunrun45@hotmail.com
Please refrence this add when you give me a holler.

I also have 3-20 round mags for sale with the rifle that I will only ship out of state or to LEO in CA due to current restrictions.

12-17-2006, 9:10 AM
Ok, Gotta ask...and sorry if you think I'm crapping on your thread; I think it a legit question....

It has zereo problems and comes with the box

OK, I have a NIB (never a round chambered or fired) SOCOM II for sale

How do you know it has no problems if it has not been fired:confused:

12-17-2006, 1:19 PM
I was thinkin' the same thing. Maybe it means cosmetic problems???

12-17-2006, 2:36 PM
I think he means zero as in none, no problems.

12-17-2006, 5:14 PM
I think he means zero as in none, no problems.
You got it.

I assume that it has no problems as it is fresh from the factory.
It has no cosmetic problems and is in 100% condition.
Sorry for any confusion. I have never chambered a round, fired one or otherewise "busted the cherry" so to speak ;)

12-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Thank you for the clarification:) I read it tooooo early this moring and was like Hugh???????????

I would love one of these brutes; we'll see after the holidays.......

12-18-2006, 1:34 AM
Too late...sold pending funds!!