PDA

View Full Version : Latest email from Kushnapup

daveinwoodland
06-09-2011, 12:49 PM
We'll see, I'm personally not holding my breath.

Forecast is:*

Scheduled completion of the molds will be on July 29th from our factory, sample injection shots occur at this time, shipping in the range of August (depending on results of last torture test).* Our facilities are on track and we have ramped up as much as we can to try to get them out to you as soon as we can.* The production will not stop!

Yes we have had other ideas for Saiga products which people have been requesting.* But first things first, we will get around to disclosing those after we ship to you.* The price on our gunstock’s are marked down from MSRP for the temporary wait on pre ordering before we are in full supply.* Along the way the quality of this product increased tremendously and we did implement suggestions early on to make it all around much better.* It has been good hearing everyones enthusiasm towards something new and better to butt stroke to the head of the market while we bash our way through.

If you have cancelled your order and have been refunded please do not “look us up” and call me talking up a storm about why you didn’t receive your stock.* Your not going to get anywhere with us unless you place an order and keep it reserved.* We are a fair company and as stated please read the terms & conditions upon placing your order, there is nothing to panic about, no one has been forgotten and all orders are in order to ship as steady completed manufacturing occurs.

Generally we do not take phone calls because it distracts time away from production.** Please, emails only as I can respond to them in detail and better convenience.* Many of you have been with me on this placing orders and some of you tried even before I had the website up with the privilege allowing pre orders. *If you have run out of patients... No one can say that nothing has happened here, check the numbers of our orders... *We’re going to be shipping whether slumped over companies like it or not, we’re in this business to KILL and DEFEND. *In the beginning, developing our refined product we were told:

1) It is impossible to swap mags without taking your firing hand off the grip.

2) Who wants to buy a product from a website that hasn’t changed?

3) Who wants to buy a product from a website that keeps on changing...

4) It is impossible for a bullpup shotgun to be fired from the hip

5) It cannot be fired from the shoulder

6) It cannot accept a drum mag

7) A bullpup cannot be fired with one hand

8) All perfectly functioning Saiga’s must be transferred to a gunsmith for them to charge you extra!

9) There could be no AK bullpup... (Our stock works with all Saiga calibers and gauges in 12, 20 , 410, 308, 7.62x39, .223 universally).

This newsletter is not based on a dated 1st and 15th sending system, it has been generalized monthly from when we receive quotes and estimates from our in house sources combined.* This is Kushnapup LLC, the only distributor of a high quality bullpup stock for your readily adaptable AK type platforms starting with Saiga imports.* The green button has been pushed and we’ll get some video in the factory on a 24 hour production cycle to show you what we’ve been up to at which time we will be shipping as well. *So keep an eye open and don’t miss out, stay notified to our last newsletter to be the first to receive our product on your block.

-Bjorn

mark2203
06-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Jezus. Doesn't seem like rocket science to produce.

daveinwoodland
06-09-2011, 1:14 PM
Jezus. Doesn't seem like rocket science to produce.
I couldn't agree more. Glad they have been able to work interest free off everyone's money awhile. While they say people that preordered are going to get a appreciation gift that will remain to be seen as well.