PDA

View Full Version : NO more OLL's in Cali soon ????

vrejshah209
12-16-2006, 9:27 PM

double_action
12-16-2006, 9:31 PM
Look at the date of that thread2001.

Okami
12-16-2006, 9:34 PM
2 weeks!
and KRINKER PLINKER!:eek:

;)

vrejshah209
12-16-2006, 9:34 PM

kantstudien
12-16-2006, 9:36 PM
Two weeks, they are going to list, capacity to accept, semiauto centerfire rifle with detachable magazine, permanently modified... did I miss anything?

vrejshah209
12-16-2006, 9:37 PM
Two weeks, they are going to list, capacity to accept, semiauto centerfire rifle with detachable magazine, permanently modified... did I miss anything?
where are you getting this from?

blkA4alb
12-16-2006, 9:39 PM
where are you getting this from?
First, read my sig. Second, there will be no list.

creampuff
12-16-2006, 9:42 PM
2 weeks!
and KRINKER PLINKER!:eek:

;)
I just checked; good work everyone..we bumped the calguns posting of Krinker plinker from #7 to #6 on google.

rssslvr
12-16-2006, 9:49 PM
I just checked; good work everyone..we bumped the calguns posting of Krinker plinker from #7 to #6 on google.
Why do you guys hate the Krinker plinker so much?I really like the Krinker plinker.I want to get a Krinker plinker for my son.Maybe I will buy him a Krinker plinker for Christmas.Maybe I will buy a Krinker plinker for myself too.:p

NRAhighpowershooter
12-16-2006, 9:50 PM
Krinker Plinker???

wassa krinker plinker??? :D :p

yup.. I agree.. 2 weeks....

oh... and.... LONG LIVE THE KRINKER PLINKER!!!!!!! :D

rssslvr
12-16-2006, 9:56 PM
I wonder how many time we would have to say krinker plinker to get to the top of the krinker plinker list?Think we could get above the company that makes the krinker plinker?

PanzerAce
12-16-2006, 9:57 PM
Krinker Plinker you say? I have heardj that the Krinker Plinker is really hit or miss when it comes to the quality of the Krinker Plinker kit.

Oh, and two weeks :D

vrejshah209
12-16-2006, 10:01 PM
guys I'm new so please fill me in. What's the joke here with everyone saying two weeks?

Fate
12-16-2006, 10:03 PM
guys I'm new so please fill me in. What's the joke here with everyone saying two weeks?
We'll tell you in 2 weeks! :D

vrejshah209
12-16-2006, 10:04 PM
We'll tell you in 2 weeks! :D
I saw that coming.
Ha Ha :p

NSR500
12-16-2006, 10:20 PM
I once read a thread about a Krinker Plinker... ;)

ahead
12-16-2006, 10:27 PM
whats this about the Krinker Plinker and 2 weeks??? :D

pilotimb
12-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Hmmm...Krinker Plinker you say? I was always interested in a Krinker Plinker. Besides who cares if Krinker Plinker quality is crap and the service is horrible, Krinker Plinker is so fun to say.

Mark_in_Pasadena
12-16-2006, 10:33 PM
It's candy from the movie "Charley and the Chocolate Factory", comes out in 2 weeks....;)

hoffmang
12-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Even newbs deserve to be let in on the joke.

11 Months ago, Iggy Chin - chief LEO at CA DOJ Firearms - told everyone that they were going to list new lower receiver makes and models in two weeks. About every two months, tenpercent would get on his scooter and virtually ride around CA screaming the list is coming in two weeks like a modern day Paul Revere.

Now, it is only a bit more than two weeks before CA DOJ loses the ability to list ever again...

Two weeks....

-Gene

Archenemy550
12-16-2006, 11:10 PM
Yes! Exactly 2 Weeks Tommorow!

jumbopanda
12-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Victory is at hand!

...KRINKER PLINKER!

ivanimal
12-16-2006, 11:43 PM
I was having a bad night till I read this thread, you guys rock!:D :D

Oh, and, Krinker Plinker.:p

Okami
12-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Hmmm...Krinker Plinker you say? I was always interested in a Krinker Plinker. Besides who cares if Krinker Plinker quality is crap and the service is horrible, Krinker Plinker is so fun to say.

Agreed, KRINKER PLINKER:eek:

Okami
12-17-2006, 12:56 AM
Even newbs deserve to be let in on the joke.

11 Months ago, Iggy Chin - chief LEO at CA DOJ Firearms - told everyone that they were going to list new lower receiver makes and models in two weeks. About every two months, tenpercent would get on his scooter and virtually ride around CA screaming the list is coming in two weeks like a modern day Paul Revere.

Now, it is only a bit more than two weeks before CA DOJ loses the ability to list ever again...

Two weeks....

-Gene

A modern day Paul Revere he is that Wes from TEN PERCENT FIREARMS and his great customer service(since we are bumping on google)

God bless em'

PanzerAce
12-17-2006, 1:28 AM
A modern day Paul Revere he is that Wes from TEN PERCENT FIREARMS and his great customer service(since we are bumping on google)

God bless em'

Looks like somebody forgot to say Krinker Plinker....

Krinker Plinker

Okami
12-17-2006, 1:42 AM
Got me there bro!

KRINKER PLINKER!!!:eek:

:D

PanzerAce
12-17-2006, 1:43 AM
Got me there bro!

KRINKER PLINKER!!!:eek:

:D

KRINKER PLINKER
Ok, Im done spamming Krinker Plinker now. Maybe it is time to revive the Krinker Plinker thread itself though....

EvolutionGSR
12-17-2006, 2:07 AM
I can't believe you guys let the Krinker Plinker hijack this poor guys thread. By the third post too. Damn Krinker Plinkers.

vrejshah209
12-17-2006, 8:43 AM
I can't believe you guys let the Krinker Plinker hijack this poor guys thread. By the third post too. Damn Krinker Plinkers.

It's :cool: thanks for letting me in on the two week thing, I was thinking about getting a Krinker Plinker myself until this whole thing happened. Thanks guys

762cavalier
12-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Oh here we go again with the krinker plinker thread. Everytime I hear the words Krinker plinker I think "what a cool little conceptt" the krinker plinker is, but then I remember some krinker plinker thread about the crappy quality of a krinker plinker and I say no krinker plinker for me. If anybody is thinking of a krinker plinker then they are probably going to jail. in TWO WEEKS:D

vrejshah209 if you think that DOJ memo got a rise out of you stick around till 1/1/07. I hear big things are afoot and 2007 promises to be more fun;)

triggerhappy
12-17-2006, 11:43 AM
NOW I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas... I just hope I don't shoot my eye out :)

Mr.RoDiN
12-17-2006, 12:25 PM
I saw this thread and couldn't stop laughing! Sorry I can't resist.
Krinker Plinker!

NoTime2Shoot
12-17-2006, 12:38 PM
NOW I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas... I just hope I don't shoot my eye out :)

Sometimes those Krinker Plinkers just make you do that.

I need a DCI series 3 for a FAL build before two weeks. :o

-Krinker Plinker

ahead
12-17-2006, 12:48 PM
Sometimes those Krinker Plinkers just make you do that.

I need a DCI series 3 for a FAL build before two weeks. :o

-Krinker Plinker

anyone know how many more times we have to say Krinker Plinker to move it up a spot??

Krinker Plinker Krinker Plinker Krinker Plinker

12-17-2006, 4:23 PM
We need a count down at the top of the calguns page until new years!
Krinker Plinker Krinker Plinker Krinker PlinkerKrinker Plinker Krinker Plinker Krinker PlinkerKrinker Plinker Krinker Plinker Krinker PlinkerKrinker Plinker Krinker Plinker Krinker PlinkerKrinker Plinker Krinker Plinker Krinker Plinker

Incitatus
12-17-2006, 4:37 PM
Bad news. The Krinker Plinker was banned by name by Alison M.

Oh well...guess I'll have to build a Krinkur Plinkur with a non-removable sturmgeschalft now.

anothergunnut
12-17-2006, 4:38 PM
I like krinker plinkers as much as blastomatics which I understand will be banned in two weeks.

Mark_in_Pasadena
12-17-2006, 4:39 PM
Bad news. The Krinker Plinker was banned by name by Alison M.

Oh well...guess I'll have to build a Krinkur Plinkur now.

True, but the the OLL Krinker Plinker comes out in 2 weeks....:D

stator
12-17-2006, 8:09 PM
Yes, WE'RE ALL GOING TO JAIL!!!! :eek: :eek:

... Krinker Plinker.

Do they have a shooting range there and taxpayer funded ammo?

creampuff
12-17-2006, 8:25 PM
Sorry to it break to everyone, but the post that is #6 on google is:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=31653

In order for this post to start getting the google crawler's attention we are really going to have ruin the OP original thread. In case the original poster is wondering what's the deal with Krinker Plinker, it will be obvious when you read the above link, esp. post #24, by sledneck.

oopps, almost forgot.
Krinker plinker

SmokinGun
12-17-2006, 8:51 PM
I feel like I'm back in grade school again...I will not:
krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker,
krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker,

tuna quesadilla
12-17-2006, 8:55 PM
krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker,
krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker, krinker plinker,

I think Krinker Plinker is a cool word.

Fate
12-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Will that be a Category 4 Krinker Plinker? What do the 58 DAs think about the Krinker Plinker?

Two weeks is too weak!

Someone set us up the BOMB (saying BOMB will get this thread flagged by the spooks! Hahaha. They'll be scratching their heads...WTF is a Krinker Plinker?)

All your krinker plinker are belong to us.

Krinker plinker

Okami
12-18-2006, 1:20 AM
Very good Bart! ;)

CALI-gula
12-18-2006, 1:30 AM
Krink her plinker? Huh?

Krinker Plinker! - Why not!? But Mom! Everybody's doing it!

Scratch that - I was just informed that Santa Claus has relegated the Krinker Plinker to "The Island of Misfit Toys." Kind of lack the Jack-in-the-Box that doesn't go pop!

Powersauce
12-18-2006, 1:44 AM
Huh?! Whats this? Cat 4 Krinker Plinker in 2 weeks? I also saw a thread about the Krinker Plinker...something about the quality of the Krinker Plinker....I dunno...I'd probably still get a Krinker Plinker. sorry..couldn't resist either..

KRINKER PLINKER

...oh...one more thing... meow.

rod
12-18-2006, 9:14 AM
Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinke,Krinker Plinkerr,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker,Krinker Plinker:D

Scarecrow Repair
12-18-2006, 9:36 AM
Sorry to it break to everyone, but the post that is #6 on google is:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=31653

In order for this post to start getting the google crawler's attention we are really going to have ruin the OP original thread. In case the original poster is wondering what's the deal with Krinker Plinker, it will be obvious when you read the above link, esp. post #24, by sledneck.

oopps, almost forgot.
Krinker plinker

Nope, post 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything about Krinker Plinker, I do believe.

creampuff
12-18-2006, 10:57 AM
Nope, post 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything about Krinker Plinker, I do believe.

Whoops, I should have mentioned post #24, which appears to be an attempt by Krinker Plinker or devoted fan (?) of Krinker Plinker to flame the OP, but only resulted in resurrecting the thread out of dungeons.