PDA

View Full Version : WTB Compact Semi Auto Pistol or Full size bother

Mike357
06-08-2011, 3:46 AM
I am searching for a compact semi auto, preferably 9mm. My first desire is the G26, second is G36, third is G30sf, fourth is G21sf. if a G36, G30sf, or G21sf is offered, I will add gas $$ for you to come down to my area. Third is S&W M&Pc 9. I do not want a Sig 2022. I strongly prefer the 9mm, but if the price is right I may accept 40 cal. Springfield xd sub compact is the other gun that I will consider, compact model desired, so let's make a deal. Must be willing to to transfer at iron sights range in oceanside, turners in san marcos. I place a strong emphasis on compact guns. So the question is Deal or no Deal.

Mike357
06-09-2011, 3:53 AM
Cash in hand, I still want to buy your gun, I still prefer compact 9mm models. One other type of gun I will accpet is a 1911, springfield, kimber, rock island, just let me know what you have to offer.

Mike357
06-10-2011, 9:45 AM
Cash still in hand, I dont not want to give the state more of my tax dollars, I want to give a fellow calgunner my money, not to the state. Although 40 cal ammo is more expensive, I am strongly considering the 40 cal models, but strongly prefered sub compact models either in the m&p or xd, but will consider the full size models. the G36 is the only 45 acp model I am considering now, I want to buy you gun, so please let me know what you have to sell, and maybe we can make a deal.

Mike357
06-15-2011, 6:40 PM
Still want to buy your gun, so please send pm's with offers.