12-15-2006, 5:45 PM
i just moved back to the great state of CA finally got my ca DL
and boy oh boy.. i am not going to get used to all these stupid laws

but i guess OLL here i come

amazing how CA gun haters have ruined my state
i guess they are screwed when alliens and zombies attack

grammaton76
12-15-2006, 5:48 PM
Get yourself a C&R too, then you can acquire some milsurps as well. :)

mAdbRaIn
12-15-2006, 6:03 PM
With a Curios & Relics License you can get what? Milsurps? What is that if you don't mind me asking. I thought C&R licenses are for guns more than 50years old. Well, I'm new to this forum, so I guess there is a lot for me to learn.

grammaton76
12-20-2006, 5:15 PM
With a Curios & Relics License you can get what? Milsurps? What is that if you don't mind me asking. I thought C&R licenses are for guns more than 50years old. Well, I'm new to this forum, so I guess there is a lot for me to learn.

Firearms wise, you're limited to milsurps (or other C&R listed firearms) 50 years or older.

On the other hand, C&R licenses also get you the ability to see dealer price at Century Arms, as well as MidwayUSA and several other places.

A list of discounters is at: http://thegunwiki.com/Gunwiki/CurioAndRelicDiscounters

Prc329
12-20-2006, 5:16 PM
How do you get a c and r?

cornholio1
12-20-2006, 5:24 PM
How do you get a c and r?

Its C&R. Check our the Curios and Relics section. Its just an application they send and you fill/send.

JH2
12-20-2006, 7:53 PM
Milsurps? What is that if you don't mind me asking.

Milsurps. Short for Military Surplus. They are some of the finest military weapons that have ever been manufactured. 1903s, M1 Garands, M1 Carbines, REAL 1911s and 1911-A1s, the SKS(all kinds of different countries have used them), Mosin Nagants from Russia, Finland, Poland, Germany etc., who knows how many variations of Mausers and so many more. Thanks to my C&R and COE, My wife said Santa may have another new safe under the tree........
Jim

gn3hz3ku1*
12-21-2006, 6:33 PM
i just ordered a stag kit and 2 stag lowers from DDS...