PDA

View Full Version : F/S-IN SACRAMENTO-SUREFIRE X300 AND STREAMLIGHT TLR'STROBE

sacdaddy
06-07-2011, 10:22 AM
F/S-IN SACRAMENTO-SUREFIRE X300 AND STREAMLIGHT TLR'STROBE

FOR SALE ARE MY TWO TACTICAL GUN LIGHTS THAT I PURCHASED 3 WEEKS AGO.
AS YOU ALL-ALREADY KNOW GUN SHOPS HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY, SO UNFARTUNETLY I CANNOT RETURN THEM...THEY ARE STILL BRAND NEW WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND INSTRUCTIONS AND WARRANTY CERTIFICATES...

*SOLD* IS A SUREFIRE X300 WITH A 170 LUMENS THAT I PURCHASED FOR-*SOLD* + TAX...I STILL HAVE RECEIPT TO PROVE THE PURCHASE...WILLING TO SELL FOR-*SOLD*- FIRM-FACE TO FACE...

*2ND IS A STREAMLIGHT TLR'STROBE WITH A 160 LUMENS THAT I PURCHASED FOR-*SOLD*- THAT I ALSO HAVE RECEIPT FOR TO PROVE THE PURCHASE...WILLING TO SELL FOR-*SOLD*- FIRM-FACE TO FACE...

IF YOURE SERIOUS IN PURCHASING AND LIVE LOCALLY IN THE SACRAMENTO AREA AND HAVE QUESTIONS OR WISH TO VIEW PICTURES, YOU CAN CONTACT ME @916-384-5329 THANKS TO ALL THAT TOOK TIME TO VIEW AND READ THIS ADD. THANK YOU!!!

Norcal Industries
06-07-2011, 6:44 PM
is that the tlr-1s? just clarifying.

sacdaddy
06-09-2011, 12:04 AM
THANK'S BENDER152'' AND YES I DID LEAVE MY CONTACT NUMBER!!! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY SINCE I POSTED THE ADD, BUT JUST GOT THE CHANCE TO REPLY AND ANSWER ALL PM'S... THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR INTEREST...AND JUST CLARIFY THE ADD A LITTLE, THE SUREFIRE X300 IS THEIR NEW MODEL WHICH IS THE 170 LUMENS AND THE STREAMLIGHT TLR'S IS ALSO THEIR NEW MODEL WHICH IS 160 LUMENS PLUS THE STROBE OPTION...THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR INTEREST AND BTT...AND THANKS AGAIN BENDER152'' FOR THE BACKUP:D

sacdaddy
06-10-2011, 12:31 PM
STREAMLIGHT TLR'S *SOLD* TO NORCAL INDUSTRIES TODAY, THANK'S AGAIN NORCAL AND HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY!!!

AG2
06-10-2011, 8:25 PM
I'll take the X300 per you PM.