PDA

View Full Version : Need Computer Help ASAP.

nicki
06-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Guys,

Big shakeup in national "Pink Pistols", person running site has had to set down, I would like to quickly upgrade site.

My computer skills are lacking, but I am a quick learner.

Looking for someone with "Website skills". Not looking to do anything fancy, just simple for now, then we can rebuild.

Would be best if in the San Jose area.

We are going to have contingents in both the West Hollywood Parade and San Fran.

The original site is very basic, now that I have this opportunity, I want to change the structure so that we can grow.

Previous leaders were reluctant to be in the public eye, I'm not.
Once we get this done, things should finally expand.

The "Pink Pistols" is well suited to promote "gun rights" in the "hostile regions" left in this country.

You guys have rocked over the years, let's make this happen.
Thanks

Nicki

OleCuss
06-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Mostly a bump. I don't have the website skills, but I'm hoping you and others make it rock!

choprzrul
06-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Make sure to get usernames/passwords for the site itself AND for the domain registration. There, now you have the extent of my knowledge....

Helpful_Cub
06-06-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm near LA, but I don't mind helping a fellow pro-gun group out. Feel free to send me a message; maybe we can do some of this stuff remotely. What kinds of things are you looking to change or add? What kind of experience do you have with webpage development and servers? I hope you have admin privileges... Once I know more about the situation, we can go from there. I'm sure there are several other talented people that will also volunteer to help out.

Miclip
06-06-2011, 12:58 PM
I'm in Marin but can help out if you're interested.

my company: http://www.synthesisconsulting.net