PDA

View Full Version : WTS AK-47 Airsoft, 400fps, 2 mags, Tasco scope w/side mount

brighamr
12-14-2006, 8:43 PM
like the title says, a used AK-47 made and upgraded by the Marui factory in Tokyo. It was rated to shoot at 400+fps in the factory. I bought it from a friend last year and added a Tasco scope. I'm including a couple thousand bbs, fast battery charger, and sling. It does have auto-select. 1 mag is Hi-cap, 1 is low (force feed). Price is negotiable but I'm hoping for around $350 (brand new with the upgrades, it was about $850, I paid $450 last year) Money is needed for upgrades for my new rifle :)

Spiggy
12-15-2006, 2:20 AM
www.airsoftretreat.com

-oh and you forgot to state where eyou're located :D

brighamr
12-15-2006, 6:42 AM
Sorry, I'm located in Modesto, Ca. :D Also, mine doesn't look like a yugo AK. It's full stock, and all black.

brighamr
12-15-2006, 8:04 AM
go to arnies. you're more likely to get a sale there, although it will be more to ship overseas (many of them are UK)

arniesairsoft.co.uk

just be careful waht you say around the admins pertaining to real gun discussion.. They like to ban people for those silly reasons

Thanks alot for the referral and the heads up! I'll post it up over there.

joel1316
12-15-2006, 9:22 AM
It was rated to shoot at 400+fps in the factory.

I don't mean to nit pick, but Marui does not send out AEG's shooting 400+ fps (stock is about 280-300fps). It must have been upgraded later... It would also be a good idea to post what parts(brands) were used to upgrade AEG to 400fps. You'll get better offers that way. :)

brighamr
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
I don't mean to nit pick, but Marui does not send out AEG's shooting 400+ fps (stock is about 280-300fps). It must have been upgraded later... It would also be a good idea to post what parts(brands) were used to upgrade AEG to 400fps. You'll get better offers that way. :)

Interesting, because when It was purchased through RedWold arms, it was factory upgraded to their power level 5 which is 400+fps. I wasn't the origional buyer and I'm not going to tear the gun apart looking for manufacture stamps, but I trust the guy who sold it to me, and he showed me the reciepts. Thanks for your help though...

joel1316
12-15-2006, 1:32 PM
I see... It was upgraded my Redwolf airsoft (an airsoft retailer in Japan).

grammaton76
12-15-2006, 2:03 PM
Moved to the non-firearms sale section. Airsoft guns, as neat as they can be, are not firearms.

Side note, I'm technically supposed to delete this thread since the poster only has 24 posts, but I'm going to be nice. Just hurry up and post something somewhere to get to 25. :p

Spiggy
12-15-2006, 4:24 PM
"Level 5" would be sell speak for usually the following:
Systema Std ratio gears
Systema M120
Systema spring guide
Systema piston head

With all the clones and quick-sellers, your gun may be worth $350 tops :mad: That's why I stopped collecting the electrics and went for the vintage and gas operated guns (They hold value much better)

go to arnies. you're more likely to get a sale there, although it will be more to ship overseas (many of them are UK)
ALUMNI Member #37 :D -if you end up shipping overseas, be sure to read and follow the strict shipping guidelines as instructed by the forum, if you ship to UK or Canada improperly, the gun will be destroyed and the buyer will be breathing down your neck. -within the US, just slap on the red pluggy or some red tape over the flash hider and send it along it's merry way

I see... It was upgraded my Redwolf airsoft (an airsoft retailer in Japan).
Hong Kong

brighamr
12-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Moved to the non-firearms sale section. Airsoft guns, as neat as they can be, are not firearms.

Side note, I'm technically supposed to delete this thread since the poster only has 24 posts, but I'm going to be nice. Just hurry up and post something somewhere to get to 25. :p
my bad, thanks for the lenience though :)

brighamr
12-15-2006, 11:15 PM
"Level 5" would be sell speak for usually the following:
Systema Std ratio gears
Systema M120
Systema spring guide
Systema piston head

With all the clones and quick-sellers, your gun may be worth $350 tops :mad: That's why I stopped collecting the electrics and went for the vintage and gas operated guns (They hold value much better)

ALUMNI Member #37 :D -if you end up shipping overseas, be sure to read and follow the strict shipping guidelines as instructed by the forum, if you ship to UK or Canada improperly, the gun will be destroyed and the buyer will be breathing down your neck. -within the US, just slap on the red pluggy or some red tape over the flash hider and send it along it's merry way

Hong Kong

Thanks for the info and advice, I'll definitely look into the overseas shipping rules (never shipped overseas before ;)

brighamr
12-31-2006, 10:54 AM
My new rifle arrived, and I want to buy accessories! $250 obo gets it!