PDA

View Full Version : ATI accessories ? winchester 1300

judoguy
06-02-2011, 12:13 PM
hey folks so i was looking up some ati accessories and some new stuff on their website

I own a winchester 1300, 18.5 inch. but 5+1

i came across this, 7 round mag extentions but it costs practically nothing!

http://www.outdoorbunker.com/Winchester-7-Round-Mag-Extension-12-Gauge-p/%28ati-a.5.10.1100-%29.htm

any reviews?

also on their new website they have a ton of new 2011 stocks. what do you
guys think about their tac stocks? running pretty much similar costs as much as knoxx now

cc raider
06-02-2011, 12:25 PM
I have the folding stock they offer on my 1300, makes it very compact for storage but it could use a shoulder pad/limbsaver intergrated into it. Quality part though considering it's plastic.

Dozen Gauge
06-02-2011, 7:03 PM
ATI's reputation is on par with Ahhnold Swartz-en-ager's. I've been looking at Knoxx and Kicklite recoil stocks. I can't find any reviews on the ATI recoil stock so I won't consider it. The best price I can find on the Knoxx is $90.00(stock only) and the Kicklite kits have all stayed at $110. (Would that be price controls or low dealer profit margins?)

Knoxx has an updated version of their's coming out soon, so the original versions price may drop. The Knoxx Winchester recoil stock will not see an update. Winchester takes it in the shorts again.

In my perfect world I would go to the perfect range, rent three shotguns with the three different stocks(or however many) and find my perfect stock.

chesterthehero
06-02-2011, 9:03 PM
you know that it only puts you at 7+1 rounds not 12+1 right? meaning it only adds 2 rounds not 7.. if you do know im just clarifying for everyone else..

i dont use one on my 1300 but i have a friend who did till he managed to somehow smash it.. till then it worked fine..

pyro3k2
06-03-2011, 12:56 AM
I didn't have the heart to tacticool my 1300, so I did it to my mossy. The ATI stuff can be hit or miss. Some of their products are right on the money other stuff you should stay away from. The replacement front handles should be avoided, but the side saddle and stocks are good to go.

prc77
06-03-2011, 5:41 AM
I think ALL shotgun accessories made by ATI should be avoided at all costs.

Lost.monkey
07-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Finally sent some 00 buck through my Mossberg persuader w/ a kicklite stock purchased off of Amazon.com.

32 Rounds later, the allen that links the piston to the plastic upper had snapped in two, allowing the stock to drift in all directions about 1/2". With a little bit of upward pressure, I finished it off and the stock was upgraded to a pistol grip.

What utter garbage. To boot, the forend in the kit didn't fit without a ton of dremel work.

There's $110 I'll never see again.

-hanko
07-06-2011, 11:40 AM
I think ALL shotgun accessories made by ATI should be avoided at all costs.
About on par with TAPCO.:eek:

-hanko