PDA

View Full Version : iTrader is back!

Kestryll
12-13-2006, 12:01 AM
I finally got the iTrader plug-in to work, I had to go in and install all the files manually! Unfortunately we lost all of the previous ratings so we are starting from scratch.

Sorry about the loss of former ratings and the time it's taken to get it figured out. I'm learning all this while trying to stay just ahead, or at least not too far behind, the curve.

NeoWeird
12-13-2006, 12:48 AM
Ok, I've never used iTrader so I have a question.

I just recently, as in like the last 2-3 days, completed a transaction between a fellow member here via a post in the for sale forum. How would I go about using iTrader to give them a positive feedback?

metalhead357
12-13-2006, 6:27 AM
Ok, I've never used iTrader so I have a question.
...How would I go about using iTrader to give them a positive feedback?

Click on the itrader number and follow the on screen directions.

Kes- is it ok to contact previus buyer/sellers to re-up one's previous numbers? And is a thread link going to be necessary?

califcowboy
12-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Glad to hear the iTrader rating is back. Plus this is my 25th post so I guess I can post in the for sale forum now. Too bad I can't transfer my rating from Gunscal. :rolleyes:

maschronic
12-13-2006, 11:53 AM
me too!!! so glad that the itrader is back!!!

Kestryll
12-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Click on the itrader number and follow the on screen directions.

Kes- is it ok to contact previus buyer/sellers to re-up one's previous numbers? And is a thread link going to be necessary?

Right now it's set up for the thread link to be required, if you have sales on the new For Sale boards those should be able to be given feedback.
I had to completely uninstall all aspects of iTrader and reinstall thm all manually so we lost the previous ratings and the links to the old For Sale posts they referenced.
We're starting from the beginning again which means no one will remember those AKs made of CheeseWhiz I tried to sell....

12-13-2006, 5:00 PM
Limited to three in a day. I tried to take care of all I could find and it blocked me, no biggie I'll just get some more tomorrow. Thanks for getting it up and running.

Cardinal Sin
12-18-2006, 1:19 PM
:confused: What is I-trader and what does it do? :confused:

metalhead357
12-18-2006, 1:27 PM
:confused: What is I-trader and what does it do? :confused:

Shows you Good sellers/buyers and bad sellers/buyers if you see thier number and can see thier feedback. Post count also helps somewhat; I avoid (usually) anyone with less than 500 posts...but there have been exceptions. And I do/will buy if thier itrader is zero if they're known around here....

Some were upset as it jusr came back online...was wiped when we switched servers. IIRC I had 3 points, but some had close to 40 or 50...something to complain about? Nahhhhh, just hunt down someone's old sale thread and PM the buyer/seller and see how it went. A little more work- but much better than a shot in the dark on a board filled with gun nutts:p ;)