PDA

View Full Version : stone cobra tactical shotgun course?

r870noob
06-01-2011, 2:24 PM
Hey all, just wanted to know if anyone has taken the civilian shotgun course over with stone cobra tactical. Ive seen reviews on their handgun and carbine classes, and ive only heard good things. I just wanted to know if anyone here has taken the shotgun course, and id like to hear of your experience. Im taking the course soon, and im really excited. Thanks for your input shotgunners!

Baga
06-02-2011, 8:33 AM
I have a good friend (also a CalGun member) that's taking the class this weekend, and I'm waiting for his personal review. When I find info out I'll let you know.

racky
06-02-2011, 9:15 AM
i'll be taking the class this weekend. i'll post an after action when it's done.

r870noob
06-02-2011, 2:58 PM
to both you gentlemen, I think we all might know the same people lol. Pm inbound.

r870noob
06-02-2011, 3:00 PM
im taking the class this weekend as well.

tacticalcity
06-02-2011, 3:02 PM
It is not offered as often. It is probably easier to find students interested in handgun and AR courses since everybody owns a handgun and the AR is all the rage. But I am sure it is just as wonderful as their other courses. If you have the opportunity to take it do so. Otherwise you might find yourself waiting a while for them to offer it again. Supply meets demand.

I passed on taking it the last time it came around, and then ended up selling my shotgun recently so I can't take it this time. I really enjoyed the handgun and carbine courses I took. So I am sure I would have loved the shotgun course. I cannot say enough good things about SCT. I recommend them constantly to people here on Calguns. It is so great to have a school like this right in our backyard.

tacticalcity
06-02-2011, 3:09 PM
i'll be taking the class this weekend. i'll post an after action when it's done.

SSGT, is your avatar a photo of you taking their handgun course? The "cover" looks familiar.

r870noob
06-02-2011, 3:09 PM
gotch tacticalcity, thanks for the input. I am signed up for this weekends course, this will be my first of many courses, and I agree that it'll be just as fun and educational as the other courses. thanks again.

racky
06-02-2011, 3:24 PM
SSGT, is your avatar a photo of you taking their handgun course? The "cover" looks familiar.

it was during carbine 2 point awesome. here's a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKRkmIxuve0
sKRkmIxuve0