PDA

View Full Version : Club Lead Dec. Pictures and Scores

ysr_racer
12-12-2006, 6:42 PM
This past Saturday, Club Lead @ Moore-N-Moore Sporting Clays in San Fernando, CA held their Holiday Party and final shoot of 2006.

Forty two shooters braved the 70-degree weather to come out and shoot with us. Even though the entire Moore family was on the injured reserve list, they were still able to put together a challenging and fun 10-station course.

Mimmo Femino and his lovely wife provided us with a delicious lunch of roast turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing and salad. It was better than my mom used to make (don’t tell her I said that.)

Lou Moore (no relation) gave out the day’s awards, while Teri Brower handled the raffle.

I didn’t shoot very well, only posting a score of 66. I missed getting a trophy by one bird. However, when Lou gave out the belt buckles for this year’s overall scores, I managed to win a nice gold one for “E” Class. I had an average yearly score of… wait for it… wait for it… 66. I’m nothing if not consistent.

Tommy John took both this month’s and overall top spot with a 95/95. (He’s pretty consistent too)

Next year’s schedule hasn’t been set yet, but Hank Cook assures me that this time it won’t conflict with Raahauge’s.

If you’ve never been to a Club Lead event, come out next year. If you shot with us this year, join us again next year. The people are friendly, the targets are challenging, and lunch is always delicious.

Here’s a link to the pictures and scores: http://www.clubleadclays.com

Happy Holiday’s everybody!!!

http://www.clubleadclays.com/2006/dec/magicgallery/cldec_028.jpg

ysr_racer
12-14-2006, 3:51 PM
Well I lied. It seems that next years Club Lead schedule will conflict with Raahaugeís on seven dates. Unfortunately, it also conflicts with Triple B on three dates.

Donít shoot me, Iím just the messenger. :)

Club Lead is a non-registered, Lewis Class event, so itís not covered by the NSCA/CSCA scheduling guidelines.

Here are next yearís dates: January 14, February 11, March 4, April 15, May 6, June 24, July 8, August 12, September 23, October 14, November 11, December 2.

If youíre looking for registered targets, typically Triple B Clays is the first Sunday of the month, Raahaugeís is the second Sunday, and Moore-N-Moore is the third Saturday. There are some scheduling adjustments for hunting season and holidays.

As soon as I get next yearís schedules, Iíll post them.