PDA

View Full Version : Trifecta brochure for Calguns, CRPA and Appleseed

pennys dad
05-31-2011, 6:05 PM
Trifecta brochure for Rahaagues and beyond
Trifecta brochure for Calguns, CRPA and Appleseed

I present to you the Trifecta brochure for Rahaagues
Art and edit by FastFinger Fred (Incredible Job Fred, JUST Incredible)
With wording contribution from:
Appleseed - Leonidas
CRPA - John C. Fields
Calguns - Pennys Dad

We will be handing this out at the Raahauges Sport Shooting Fair this weekend. Bravo everyone, Excellent, Excellent Effort and this is our 1st attempt at Co-Sponsorship well done.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/jacobrascon/Raahauges%202011/Page1trifecta.jpg
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/jacobrascon/Raahauges%202011/Page2trifecta.jpg

loose_electron
05-31-2011, 8:08 PM
Suggestion - Post a link to a document here that can be printed by everyone. (Format it as a .pdf, everyone can clean print that)

Also, a lot of the terminology is going to be understood only by shooters. If you are trying to inform non gun owners, you might want to take what you got, hand it to a friend who has never touched a gun and ask them to read it and tell you what they don't understand.

Just some thoughts, looks good, but I want to print it out and read it.

Smokeybehr
06-01-2011, 1:36 PM
The black background is nice for a slick or web, but a white background with a thin black border around the images and letters would be best for printing on plain paper.

bwiese
06-01-2011, 1:43 PM
Beautiful work!

I also note that these are AUTHORIZED USES of the relevant organizations' logos for a specifically authorized purpose.

Rich Keagy
06-01-2011, 3:13 PM
+1 on LooseElectron's "second pair of eyes" idea.

Sikhawk
06-01-2011, 3:41 PM
AWESOME

oaklander
06-01-2011, 5:12 PM
My wife is the top part of the "F."

:D

(Authorized, of course). . .

ETA: I can now say honestly that Sierra puts the "F" in California!!!

KandyRedCoi
06-01-2011, 5:24 PM
ill be dropping by the booth to pick up a couple of these brochures, good work!

chief003
06-01-2011, 7:26 PM
Congratulations to the team for pull this together!

crackerman
06-01-2011, 9:40 PM
Cool, I made the list.

Autograph line forms to the left ;)

oaklander
06-02-2011, 5:30 AM
ALSO - for those of you who are new to the scene - the fact that those three groups are on the SAME brochure is VERY significant, and COOL!!!

This was a TEAM EFFORT - in more ways that one. . .

California is starting to see the various 2A groups work super close together for the very first time - and that is an awesome thing. . .

FastFinger
06-03-2011, 4:21 PM
Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for this brochure!

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5526/forforum2.png

wildhawker
06-03-2011, 4:23 PM
That is awesome, Fred!

KandyRedCoi
06-03-2011, 6:34 PM
went to the SSF today, and picked up a couple :D

FastFinger
06-03-2011, 7:19 PM
went to the SSF today, and picked up a couple :D

Glad to hear they were ready! Typical last minute rush job. Thanks to our fellow Calgunner TurboChrisB , his print shop helped get these out in time.

Was the show well attended today? I'll be out there tomorrow at both the CRPA and CGN exhibits - hope to see some of you there.

oaklander
06-03-2011, 7:22 PM
Thanks again for including SierraApril!!!

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for this brochure!

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5526/forforum2.png

SierraApril
06-03-2011, 7:24 PM
Fred, these are beautiful!! Excellent work by everyone! (And I'm not just saying that because my picture is on it. :) )

pennys dad
06-03-2011, 7:33 PM
show was well attended. CRPA, Appleseed and Calguns booths all pushing them. We will be giving some to Enterprise Arms Saturday

KandyRedCoi
06-03-2011, 7:44 PM
Glad to hear they were ready! Typical last minute rush job. Thanks to our fellow Calgunner TurboChrisB , his print shop helped get these out in time.

Was the show well attended today? I'll be out there tomorrow at both the CRPA and CGN exhibits - hope to see some of you there.

yes it was quite busy, i got there at noon and there was already a long line :eek:

stay cool
wear a hat and sun block
bring water
and lotsa dollar bills, so u can shoot all the guns :D

BigDogatPlay
06-03-2011, 7:54 PM
Thats a VERY nice piece of work.... congrats and thanks to all concerned!!! And thanks to CRPA and Appleseed for joining on the piece. Showing a larger cross section of groups simultaneously = good.

Now when can we get some up north for the gun show booths? <hint, hint, wink, nudge>

AndrewMendez
06-03-2011, 7:57 PM
The Trifectas were GREAAAT! The RAAAAuhaugus event went very well. Thanks to those who came.

FastFinger
06-03-2011, 8:45 PM
Thats a VERY nice piece of work.... congrats and thanks to all concerned!!! And thanks to CRPA and Appleseed for joining on the piece. Showing a larger cross section of groups simultaneously = good.

Now when can we get some up north for the gun show booths? <hint, hint, wink, nudge>

We should be sending some up north next week (anything past Magic Mountain is "up north").

pennys dad
06-04-2011, 8:03 AM
I hope the Appleseed and CRPA folks think they are awesome as well.
We will need to discuss, asking ranges and shops to carry them and what kind of distribution we should consider if any at all. There seems to be an opportunity here to consider.
Maybe it is time to engage in an effort to ask our FFL's and ranges through out California to carry the message presented in this flyer.

On a side note Fred we where asked for stick on rifle tags and maybe some way to stick on a flow chart to a rifle case.

CRPAGunner
06-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Thanks for all the support out at 'Raahagues' !!!

I was out there all day yesterday and part of today.......met a bunch of folks, passed out a bunch of the 'trifecta' handouts, 'appleseed' stuff and 'calguns' literature !!!

It was absolutely awe inspiring to have all three groups working so close together, supporting each other, getting to know each other and interacting with all our members and supporters.............signed up a LOT of CRPA members too !!!

If you ever had any doubt about this being a 'new day' in the arena of 2A civil rights, this one event should convince one and all !!!!

Thanks to everyone for a great showing !!!!

crackerman
06-04-2011, 11:46 PM
The wife was quite impressed and liked that I seemed to get center stage. Still no idea how that worked, it aint my looks

Bobby Hated
06-05-2011, 8:58 AM
i manned our booth on saturday and there were ALOT of people there. we sold alot of calguns gear and more importantly picked up alot of new members. great job guys! it was a pleasure working with you.

and that trifecta looks great printed up.

pennys dad
06-05-2011, 8:03 PM
Thanks for all the support out at 'Raahagues' !!!

I was out there all day yesterday and part of today.......met a bunch of folks, passed out a bunch of the 'trifecta' handouts, 'appleseed' stuff and 'calguns' literature !!!

It was absolutely awe inspiring to have all three groups working so close together, supporting each other, getting to know each other and interacting with all our members and supporters.............signed up a LOT of CRPA members too !!!

If you ever had any doubt about this being a 'new day' in the arena of 2A civil rights, this one event should convince one and all !!!!

Thanks to everyone for a great showing !!!!

Tony, I think your comment is Right On! It was awesome to see Raahauges visitors picking up Appleseed, CRPA and Calguns information at the booth and watching the volunteers step up to the challenge of talking about all 3 organizations.
Oh by the way our event kit is out of CRPA information and Trifecta Flyers :D

KandyRedCoi
06-06-2011, 7:48 AM
if any of you was at the booth on friday, i was the one asking for the APPLESEED targets LOL, i wanted to pick up a few so i can practice with my nieces before going to the event in July :D