PDA

View Full Version : CZ 912 Autoloader

dw149a
05-31-2011, 6:30 PM
Does anyone know where I can put my hands on a CZ 912? Id like to see it before I consider a purchase.

Thanks in advance!

dw149a
05-31-2011, 6:30 PM
P.S. I'm in So CA!

Javi
05-31-2011, 9:19 PM
Ah, I'd love to know the same thing =/
Turners in Chino Hills doesn't have it(CZ mentioned them in a 'dealer locator' list but maybe they meant ALL CZ's, not that shotgun). I might just pull the trigger on it..The price is very right, I'm reading very positive things on it. CZ said that they'll have a vid of how to break it down and perhaps an overview of it so that'll give us a chance to see it closer.

stockranger
06-01-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm just going to throw this out there if you are looking for a turkish shotgun in the cz price range.

check out the weatherby SA-08. Very light and a good value. Would make a fine hunting gun.

CDNN has the cz bobwhite sxs or the ringneck for 499 and it is usualy more like 700 or more. I had the bobwhite. Fine gun but needed trigger work.Cz would do the trigger for free probably.

The cheapest way to get any firearm around here is on the net. Have the gun sent to t&a armory in santa ana. Budsgunshop usualy has the best price unless you can get it at CDNN. They charge 75 to transfer with the dros included. There is no tax when buying online so on a 500 dollar gun you about break even paying the transfer fee but saving sales tax.

The best semi auto shotgun bargain out there is the beretta 3901 standard. It knocks the pants off the cz guns. You get a assembled in usa action with a turkish barrel. The same 390 action that has won countless tournaments and proven itself with 20 years building its reputation. Plus tons of aftermarket parts out there. If your in OC bolsa gunsmithing usualy has them for cheap or order it from buds. It is totaly worth a few extra dollars. Read up on it over at shotgunworld.com. Seriously with a new recoil pad it is the sort of gun you could open the box and start winning tournaments with for about 500 bucks.

Grakken
06-01-2011, 6:38 PM
. Seriously with a new recoil pad it is the sort of gun you could open the box and start winning tournaments with for about 500 bucks.

I havent seen a 3901 listed anywhere for 500 bucks. Do tell where this deal can be had?

stockranger
06-01-2011, 11:23 PM
budsgunshop has them for 579.

I paid 579 a few months ago local at bolsa gunsmithing.

Just about a year ago these where going for 529.

06-02-2011, 8:15 PM
Call Martin B. Retting in Culver City, CA

They stock CZs.

They can be a bit pricey.:eek:

John

T80
06-02-2011, 8:31 PM
I was also looking to shoulder a CZ shotgun and contacted CZ directly. The sales rep for the So Cal area said to stop by the Raahauge shotting range, that Turners Outdoorsman puts on this weekend.

They gave me a list of dealers in the So Cal area and a lot were Turners, but none stocked them. A lot of local dealers in my area, Orange County, sold the CZ models (712 and 912), but did not stock them.

Javi
06-02-2011, 9:03 PM
Raahauge's has a pro shop or is it available to rent?

ThemBastards
06-03-2011, 8:22 PM
CZ had a booth at the Sports fair at Raahauges today, they probably have what you need.

Javi
06-03-2011, 8:28 PM
Hope CZ sells Turner's a good amount of 712, 720, 912's back to the shop!