PDA

View Full Version : Box full of OLL's

thedonger
12-12-2006, 1:08 PM
I was just at Ade's picking up two OLL's and Greg (I think that was his name) pulls out this Box. It must have had 40 lowers in it. Kind of cool.

Too bad only two were mine.

tenpercentfirearms
12-12-2006, 1:29 PM
I have one of those! Someone used to use my box of lowers as their avatar back in the early days.

bu-bye
12-12-2006, 1:53 PM
I have one of those! Someone used to use my box of lowers as their avatar back in the early days.

Ahhh yes, I remember those days. They looking Sooooo good you just wanted to take them all home. Its was like that feeling you get when you kiss a girl for the first time. Warm and fuzzy:o :p

CHIGGA73
12-12-2006, 1:58 PM
hurry and build your AR craig!!!!

Stanze
12-12-2006, 1:58 PM
Damn, I remember the days we were rushing to beat the Federal ban and staring at a full box of pre-ban PWA lowers in CA! We weren't sure what we were getting since it didn't say Colt or Bushmaster on the side!:D Turns out they were pretty good quality after all!

FYI, none of them belonged to me, I just remember being in the shop during the delivery.;)

10TH AMENDMENT
12-12-2006, 2:12 PM
Damn, I remember the days we were rushing to beat the Federal ban and staring at a full box of pre-ban PWA lowers in CA! We weren't sure what we were getting since it didn't say Colt or Bushmaster on the side!:D Turns out they were pretty good quality after all!

FYI, none of them belonged to me, I just remember being in the shop during the delivery.;)

Stanze:

I remember it well. Stripped PWA lowers were going for around $350.00 each.

Fjold
12-12-2006, 3:16 PM

I remember sitting in your store last year and looking through the box for unique serial numbers.

PIRATE14
12-12-2006, 7:35 PM
Stanze:

I remember it well. Stripped PWA lowers were going for around $350.00 each.

And people wank about prices today.....dirt cheap compared to yesteryear......I still have a ton of those PWA commandos.....I love those things:p

E Pluribus Unum
12-13-2006, 7:23 AM

Be careful, if the box is not big enough ATF will confiscate them for safe keeping...

grammaton76
12-13-2006, 12:16 PM
I didn't take a pic of my own receiver box, but here's all my stripped receivers (three had been built on by this point, so they're not in the pic...)

http://www.cheapspeech.com/Pics/Guns/Collection/200603/Offlist//s_dsc06053.jpg

sthornwall
12-13-2006, 12:26 PM
I didn't take a pic of my own receiver box, but here's all my stripped receivers (three had been built on by this point, so they're not in the pic...)

http://www.cheapspeech.com/Pics/Guns/Collection/200603/Offlist//s_dsc06053.jpg

After seeing this pic my only having three just doesn't seem to be enough. Now I want to by more. Damn, I swear it's a sickness!:p