View Full Version : Best Pre Order price on the Kel-Tec KSG 12ga Shotgun ? ? ? ?

05-31-2011, 12:12 PM
How many are planning on getting one and whats the best Pre Order/Prices you guys have seen?

05-31-2011, 1:13 PM
Not planning on getting one after seeing the Nutnfancy videos with them. I prefer the standard shotgun loading/unloading method and I like to be able to pop one round in the chamber at a time if necessary. Those KSG shotguns sure do look awesome though :)

I haven't seen any pre-order prices, but the plan was ~$800 last time I checked.

05-31-2011, 3:34 PM
shotgunworks.com (aka tgscom.com) looks like they are accepting pre-orders. Watch out though, some people have had bad experiences with them, although, I ordered some ammo from them (before checking reviews for their site) and they came without a hitch. I would be comfortable ordering ammo from them again but probably won't do it for pre-purchases for $500 and up. So anyway, here is the link.

http://www.shotgunworks.com/item/516040__Kel-Tec_Rifles_Shotguns_KSG_12_18_5_14+1_TOP_PIC_RAIL. aspx?w=uIX6ocEC4l0%3d&APID=386&nn=3