PDA

View Full Version : How can I find out if 12 gauge Dragon's Breath ammo is legal in MI?

Danz la Nuit
05-30-2011, 8:51 PM
WwhCygmhbCg

I will be in Michigan for a week next month & would like to try these out, been searching around online & called the Michigan state police but no luck.

Buckeye Dan
05-30-2011, 9:30 PM
It's openly sold at gun shows so I would assume it is legal. I have shot several packages of them. The night cameras make it look a little more impressive than it really is. Your money would be better spent on fireworks and the display would be far more entertaining. It's a neat idea but a 12 gauge doesn't deliver near the incendiary that some cheap fireworks can.

Don't waste your money on the Starburst ammo either unless you plan to shoot partially filled gas cans or something. Neither is as impressive as it's marketing/hype.

Werewolf1021
05-30-2011, 9:38 PM
WwhCygmhbCg

I will be in Michigan for a week next month & would like to try these out, been searching around online & called the Michigan state police but no luck.

http://www.firequest.com/G12-013.html

This ammo is restricted in the following cities and/or states: All of Alaska; All of CA; All of FL; All of IA; All of HI; All of IL; All of MA; NYC , NY; Bronx, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY; Staten Island, NY; Queens, NY; Washington D.C., APO & FPO Addresses, No PO boxes.

Spartan
05-31-2011, 6:45 AM
So you want to come here and burn our woods down, cute...

Danz la Nuit
05-31-2011, 8:27 AM

:D:D:D

SGT Loco
05-31-2011, 8:44 AM
I can't help it, it's so beautiful....

blazeaglory
05-31-2011, 9:26 AM
lame. just buy fireworks

joe_sun
05-31-2011, 12:56 PM
Call of Duty strikes again

Kid Stanislaus
05-31-2011, 5:16 PM
The name of this forum is CALGUNS. Notice the "CAL" part, that stands for "California".

misterjake
05-31-2011, 8:57 PM

Looks like somebody already started with Detroit. :)

Ziiiing

Sorry, had to do it. :)

tabrisnet
05-31-2011, 8:58 PM
The name of this forum is CALGUNS. Notice the "CAL" part, that stands for "California".

I think a few [prominent] members might object to that... Gray Petersen, Patrick-2...

Not all of us are originally from Cali. I, personally, am from West Michigan. I came here for a job.