PDA

View Full Version : A true lesson in rifle safety

Mr_Monkeywrench
05-30-2011, 12:55 PM
LOL this is exactly what NOT to do at a range. My wife and I had a good laugh.
xF3zkgCwhpo&NR=1&feature

chead
05-30-2011, 12:59 PM
And then they were all deaf.

Mr_Monkeywrench
05-30-2011, 1:00 PM
LOL did you see that guy that was standing right next to the muzzle when the other guy was firing? he found out real quick, it wasnt a good place to be.

Lone_Gunman
05-30-2011, 1:11 PM
Wow. Well, it looks like you'd be pretty safe if you went up against those guys. Unless you were laying on the ground 8 feet in front of them. I think I'd feel pretty comfortable up on that ridge with my M1A.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:11 PM
Dude this is in Mexico, they can care less about safety thats their least concern. Hahahah that AK is nice though. Ive seen this video so many times and i still laugh at them not wearing ear protection. hahaha

Lone_Gunman
05-30-2011, 1:13 PM
Same guys... full of fail.

6Nvx_ClphPE

MrPlink
05-30-2011, 1:22 PM
where or how did you find this video?

or maybe I should ask why ? :D

FourLoko
05-30-2011, 1:40 PM
how is it fun when you don't even know what you're hitting?

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:45 PM

You dont think shooting fully auto is fun?

Mr_Monkeywrench
05-30-2011, 1:45 PM
Started off looking up cuerno de chivo (which literally means goats horn but is mexican slang for AK because of the shape of the magazine). One vid lead to the next and here we are.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:47 PM
Started off looking up cuerno de chivo (which literally means goats horn but is mexican slang for AK because of the shape of the magazine). One vid lead to the next and here we are.

You were looking for me? Im on here, not on youtube. hahahaha jk

Freagan
05-30-2011, 1:48 PM
It's like they are practicing on not being able to hit anything

r6raff
05-30-2011, 1:48 PM
Wow, havent seen that much lack of trigger discipline since... never. How is shooting the dirt 5 yards away fun? Also, was there a minute and a half of nothing at the end or did my youtube just fail?

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:49 PM
MjXW4_VBu50

at least those other guys arent such ***s like these

dieselpower
05-30-2011, 1:50 PM
Dude this is in Mexico, they can care less about safety thats their least concern. Hahahah that AK is nice though. Ive seen this video so many times and i still laugh at them not wearing ear protection. hahaha

they are not in Mexico. There is a California plate at 2:51 and by the looks of it, they are in California.

r6raff
05-30-2011, 1:51 PM

Full auto, semi auto, wrist rockets... no point when you are "hitting" anything. But to each their own, what is fun for me may be lame for someone else. I personally shoot steel reactive targets... why? because I like the !ping!

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:52 PM
they are not in Mexico. There is a California plate at 2:51 and by the looks of it, they are in NorCal.

Yea, but im sure they drove down to Mexico. And dude, the video is titled "Balazos en Michoacan" which is a state down there.

r6raff
05-30-2011, 1:53 PM
MjXW4_VBu50

at least those other guys arent such ***s like these

Whatcha talkinbout goldplated AK... dare I say, it looks like a blast :rolleyes:

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:53 PM
Full auto, semi auto, wrist rockets... no point when you are "hitting" anything. But to each their own, what is fun for me may be lame for someone else. I personally shoot steel reactive targets... why? because I like the !ping!

I think shooting full auto is fun even if your just shooting at nothing. I like the recoil and sound of it. But i like to shoot steel too, i LOVE the ping sound hahahah i hate shooting paper though. So boring.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:55 PM
Whatcha talkinbout goldplated AK... dare I say, it looks like a blast :rolleyes:

Yea but they think they are so cool, just looking at the video makes me want to drive out to wherever they are give them a good *** whooping.

CSACANNONEER
05-30-2011, 1:55 PM

They weren't even shooting FA. The guns in the video are semi autos. But, yea, I don't think shooting just to hear the "bang" is fun. I've shot FAs that I can control and hit where I want them to. These morons were just making noise and seeing if they could get one of their homies killed at the same time.

r6raff
05-30-2011, 1:57 PM
I think shooting full auto is fun even if your just shooting at nothing. I like the recoil and sound of it. But i like to shoot steel too, i LOVE the ping sound hahahah i hate shooting paper though. So boring.

Same for me with paper. Paper targets have 1 use for me, and thats for sighting sights or optics, that's about it. Can't agree that shooting full auto is fun when not hitting anything, I could see it being ok for maybe 1 mag dump, then it gets old.

sammy
05-30-2011, 1:57 PM
These guys are so good they don't even need targets. No onder innocent bystandards get hit and the intended targets get away scott free.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 1:58 PM
They weren't even shooting FA. The guns in the video are semi autos. But, yea, I don't think shooting just to hear the "bang" is fun. I've shot FAs that I can control and hit where I want them to. These morons were just making noise and seeing if they could get one of their homies killed at the same time.

What? What? The AK isnt full auto? The gangbanger must have a very fast "trigga finga" then. Personally, i like the bang bang.

dieselpower
05-30-2011, 1:59 PM
Yea, but im sure they drove down to Mexico. And dude, the video is titled "Balazos en Michoacan" which is a state down there.

yeah, and a couple guys here label their pics..."In Arizona"...:rolleyes:

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 2:00 PM
Same for me with paper. Paper targets have 1 use for me, and thats for sighting sights or optics, that's about it. Can't agree that shooting full auto is fun when not hitting anything, I could see it being ok for maybe 1 mag dump, then it gets old.

Yea, of course i dont think its fun to dump all your ammo in full auto. That will go down pretty quick. Usually its at the end when you have not much rounds left and say "**** it" and blast away. hahahaha

r6raff
05-30-2011, 2:00 PM
These morons were just making noise and seeing if they could get one of their homies killed at the same time.

Yea, I was waiting for a picture or vid of someone getting plugged, so many muzzle sweeps, fingers on triggers pointing at their own or someone elses gut. There was one picture of a guy who had his side arm pointed on top of another guys head... with his finger on the trigger. One of them will accidentally kill one of their friends eventually, guaranteed.

CSACANNONEER
05-30-2011, 2:07 PM
What? What? The AK isnt full auto? The gangbanger must have a very fast "trigga finga" then. Personally, i like the bang bang.

Watch the video again. You'll see one guy jerking the trigger every shot. The simulated FA is just that, simulated via bumpfiring.

Mr_Monkeywrench
05-30-2011, 2:08 PM
Did u see the one where the guy works the action on the shotgun while pointing it at his buddies head? One word for this in spanish...PENDEJOS!!!!! LOL

killshot44
05-30-2011, 2:16 PM
They either hate dirt (and are trying to "kill" it) or they are making an imaginary Gringo dance....

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-30-2011, 2:22 PM
Watch the video again. You'll see one guy jerking the trigger every shot. The simulated FA is just that, simulated via bumpfiring.

Your right, nvm ive just never seen a bumpfire without using their thumb.

762.DEFENSE
05-30-2011, 2:33 PM

So true :rofl:

CSACANNONEER
05-30-2011, 2:37 PM
Your right, nvm ive just never seen a bumpfire without using their thumb.

I questioned it too. So, I paid very close attention to every rapid fire moment.

erik_26
05-30-2011, 3:06 PM
People like them shouldn't have gun or be aloud to breed.

Heiko
05-30-2011, 3:34 PM
Mexico, California, whatever - so much stupid congregated together.... I hope their parole officers see that video. :devil2:

jcaoloveshine
05-30-2011, 3:36 PM
oh god, i don't know what's worse, the music or the video content

luckystrike
05-30-2011, 3:42 PM
they are not in Mexico. There is a California plate at 2:51 and by the looks of it, they are in California.

aaaaaaand thats one of the reasons I have guns because dudes like that.

DiscoBayJoe
05-30-2011, 3:42 PM
Looks like you guys had a great time at the SoCal CalGun's Memorial Day Meet & Greet!

Dhena81
05-30-2011, 3:52 PM
Damn you can really tell these guys have no idea what their doing I'm glad they don't to tell you the truth. I was at Burro last weekend and some num skulls were kicked off the range for doing stupid crap like this. I was hit by a ricochet in the leg by some idiots shooting the rocks at like 10 yards after they were bored from destroying their PVC target because of their S***y aim I almost blew a head gasket thankfully the range master stepped in.

evidens83
05-30-2011, 4:01 PM
LMAO. WTF are they shooting at??? lol

gatesbox
05-30-2011, 4:14 PM
This is a very reassuring video, if I ever get ambushed by bandits I'm going to hold a target in front of my chest...they'll never get me.....

Mr_Monkeywrench
05-30-2011, 4:31 PM
Looks like you guys had a great time at the SoCal CalGun's Memorial Day Meet & Greet!

HAHAHA :rofl:

thrillhouse700
05-30-2011, 5:39 PM

I have a pic somewhere of a buddy and me is AZ WITH a Bullet Button :) Too lazy to remove it since we went over the border from the river to shoot for about 30 mins. (No we had not been drinking).

On to the video, this must be at Burro canyon range right?

Ruiner
05-30-2011, 5:53 PM

They were using an AK, so the side of a mountain is an appropriate size target...

jk.... :D :D

stormvet
05-30-2011, 6:32 PM
Man those dudes are all tiny, they made those little old AK's look BIG.

r6raff
05-30-2011, 6:34 PM
They either hate dirt (and are trying to "kill" it) or they are making an imaginary Gringo dance....

I damn near pissed myself when I read this lol

MrOrange
05-30-2011, 6:55 PM
Are we not opposed to the gummint telling us to wear helmets, or seat belts, or hands-free devices?

If they want to shoot w/o eye and ear protection, more power to 'em, and to their hearing aid salesmen a few years from now. If somebody wants to hang out with guys who think it's funny to point guns at them, that's their business, even though it may not be my choice.

The eyes & ears thing may be cultural: Some gunwriter, I forget who, was training some south of the border types and found that they refused to wear ear and eye protection. When he asked why, they said "We are not cowards".

Speaking of people in Mexico with AKs culture, the first thing I thought when I saw the ground-shooting was:
And this is how you kill people who have surrendered and are laying on the ground.

I did like the group with the gold AK and the Chevy truck commercial, looked like they were patrolling and doing their part for the Mexican Militia. Probably looking for whitebacks.

RonPogi
05-30-2011, 7:09 PM

Their brains are tiny...thats alll lol!!!!:D

West coast
05-30-2011, 7:35 PM
FAIL!!!! ONE WORD...

Paul S
05-30-2011, 7:49 PM
Don't mess with me homes...I got an AK !

qaz5109
05-30-2011, 8:14 PM
FAIL!!!! ONE WORD...

more like FAIL!!!!!!! A

Barabas
05-30-2011, 9:02 PM

Came here to post this.

Midget luchadores deserve to bear arms as much as anyone else, but I would think something more their size would be easier to hold properly. Maybe a 10/22 or a Buckmark? Those .38 super cases looked huge.

Midtown Gunner
05-30-2011, 9:49 PM
I started to watch the video on "mute" because I didn't want to listen to La Raza Rap, so when I heard Mexican polka instead I about lost it! :D

keeneyr
05-30-2011, 10:13 PM
They're from the M.R.A, Mexican Rifle Association.

Isaiah4Autumn
05-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Hey guys in the vid...ATF needs their guns back

Code7inOaktown
05-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Not to make this discussion serious or anything, but I thought that it is extremely difficult for civvies to military-caliber weapons. It's pretty much revolvers or .38 super down there and most civvies aren't armed...

Is it possible these guys are arming themselves because the local and state government are corrupt and don't protect them from drug wars?

I've read numerous stories of the citizens there starting to arm up because they know there is no protection from the government from drug gangs that are so vicious, they make al queda look like pikers.

morfeeis
05-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Not to make this discussion serious or anything, but I thought that it is extremely difficult for civvies to military-caliber weapons. It's pretty much revolvers or .38 super down there and most civvies aren't armed...

Is it possible these guys are arming themselves because the local and state government are corrupt and don't protect them from drug wars?

I've read numerous stories of the citizens there starting to arm up because they know there is no protection from the government from drug gangs that are so vicious, they make al queda look like pikers.
BS!
look at how those guys look, from the "wife beaters" to the shaved heads and "tats". if anything they are why i own the firearms i do now.

in reference to another post

in order for the 2A to apply to you you have to be a citizen and i'd bet money these guys aren't....

This is a very reassuring video, if I ever get ambushed by bandits I'm going to hold a target in front of my chest...they'll never get me.....
Now thats funny

battleship
05-30-2011, 11:46 PM
Is this Panoche last weekend.

Packy14
05-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Damn you can really tell these guys have no idea what their doing I'm glad they don't to tell you the truth. I was at Burro last weekend and some num skulls were kicked off the range for doing stupid crap like this. I was hit by a ricochet in the leg by some idiots shooting the rocks at like 10 yards after they were bored from destroying their PVC target because of their S***y aim I almost blew a head gasket thankfully the range master stepped in.

i hate burro.

X-NewYawker
05-31-2011, 6:05 AM
Wow. Well, it looks like you'd be pretty safe if you went up against those guys. Unless you were laying on the ground 8 feet in front of them. I think I'd feel pretty comfortable up on that ridge with my M1A.

I don't know about that. They are having a ball shooting without restrictions. (and Eyes and ear protection) They're dumping so many rounds downrange they might hit you anyway.

X-NewYawker
05-31-2011, 6:10 AM
Sadly, this is NOT Mexico. It's San Fernando, California.

rattlesnake_nm
05-31-2011, 6:28 AM
No way!! Not in California! Of course they are in California. It is one of their favorite Sanctuary states. New Mexico is the same. Here they get driver's licenses, and voter's registration cards. Wonder why the dems want them to invade? Because they vote democrat to keep the welfare and food stamps flowing. This whole, "they do work Americans won't" is bullcrap. They don't work they collect welfare and food stamps. A couple years ago we had some hold up a Dennys with aks. They killed a young mother by shooting her in the back with an ak. When these guys were caught, none of them were legal Americans, but all had driver's licences and voter's registration cards registered as democrats.

morfeeis
05-31-2011, 8:24 AM
No way!! Not in California! Of course they are in California. It is one of their favorite Sanctuary states. New Mexico is the same. Here they get driver's licenses, and voter's registration cards. Wonder why the dems want them to invade? Because they vote democrat to keep the welfare and food stamps flowing. This whole, "they do work Americans won't" is bullcrap. They don't work they collect welfare and food stamps. A couple years ago we had some hold up a Dennys with aks. They killed a young mother by shooting her in the back with an ak. When these guys were caught, none of them were legal Americans, but all had driver's licences and voter's registration cards registered as democrats.
Stories like that make me hate my own state.......

Foriegn power
05-31-2011, 11:22 AM
We must all carry our peace makers.

sequoia_nomad
05-31-2011, 11:26 AM
One more argument for closing our borders.

timdps
05-31-2011, 11:41 AM

+1 At least two of the guys in the first video were bump firing one from the shoulder and one from the hip. A semi-auto mag dump does not take long with an AK they fire pretty quickly even on semi-auto without bump fire.

There was one guy jerking the trigger quite hard with each shot. Don't know whether that gun had a really bad trigger or the guy was just a jerk...

PuppY_K1ck3R
05-31-2011, 11:42 AM
Gangsters need to attend a tactical training course.

mif_slim
05-31-2011, 11:50 AM

They were shooting clay pegeons dood...their that good! They dont need shotguns, AK will bring down anything in the sky!

pyro3k2
05-31-2011, 11:54 AM
few things learned here
1. If in this is in CA I'm glad that our AWB is working, I Feel safe after seeing this (now im going to take my Prius and drive down to starbucks for a mocha latte')
2. This is why you should train with your firearm frequently. So if you ever meet these people you WILL have the advantage, DISTANCE IS YOUR FRIEND!
3. People here need to stop complaining about there lack of skill with anything. DO YOU REALLY WANT GANGSTERS TO BE GOOD WITH FIREARMS?

17+1
05-31-2011, 2:46 PM

Have you been outside lately? This state is basically Mexico in a lot of places...thankfully they can't shoot for sh*t.

DING-DING-DING!

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-31-2011, 4:59 PM
3. People here need to stop complaining about there lack of skill with anything. DO YOU REALLY WANT GANGSTERS TO BE GOOD WITH FIREARMS?

This +10000000000000

unless you want to face gangsters like this:

1gqShQTSDCM

watch from 0:40

be glad they dont know their weapon!!!

Code7inOaktown
05-31-2011, 5:07 PM
Have you been outside lately? This state is basically Mexico in a lot of places...thankfully they can't shoot for sh*t.

DING-DING-DING!

And you would be correct, because for those who don't actually remember, California used to be Mexico.

stix213
05-31-2011, 5:11 PM
Looks like a lot of fun, what's the problem?

:p

morfeeis
05-31-2011, 5:48 PM
And you would be correct, because for those who don't actually remember, California used to be Mexico.
i think you missed that one........

morfeeis
05-31-2011, 5:55 PM
This +10000000000000

unless you want to face gangsters like this:

[youtube]1gqShQTSDCM[/\youtube]

watch from 0:40

be glad they dont know their weapon!!!
There is a link to video i saw on these boards when i first found this site of an older vet that gets pulled over (he was in a truck) who guns down a LEO with an M1. The video was so tragic i can still remember the sounds of this guy crying out after being shot. point being any nut case with a firearm that has been trained by the armed forces is a threat that should be delt with very harshly.

anyone remember the guy that took the tank on a high speed chase.

danger707
05-31-2011, 6:00 PM
That's clearly Mexico, if haven't been to Cheran, Pazcuaro or Apatzingan you won't know what I'm talking about.

thanks to this video now you know why the Mexican government has killed 30,000 cartel members

RonPogi
05-31-2011, 6:13 PM

Any link that you can prove that california used to be mexico pls educate me

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-31-2011, 6:21 PM
There is a link to video i saw on these boards when i first found this site of an older vet that gets pulled over (he was in a truck) who guns down a LEO with an M1. The video was so tragic i can still remember the sounds of this guy crying out after being shot. point being any nut case with a firearm that has been trained by the armed forces is a threat that should be delt with very harshly.

anyone remember the guy that took the tank on a high speed chase.

Do you have the link? I want to see that.

So true, i can only imagine what the cop was going through when he noticed this wasnt no ordinary gangbanger that just sprayed and prayed.

rudynix
05-31-2011, 6:23 PM
BS!

in order for the 2A to apply to you you have to be a citizen and i'd bet money these guys aren't....

Actually, You just have to be in this country legally, and not be a prohibited person from owning a gun. I have a friend who is here as a permanent resident on a green card, and he had no problem DROS'sing and getting an AR

straykiller
05-31-2011, 6:26 PM
dumba*ses

locosway
05-31-2011, 6:40 PM

There's no way to know if this was in Mexico or the US. In fact, because of the weapons I'd lean more towards this being in the US where gun laws are far more lax. Also, firearm safety is the same no matter which country you're in.

There was no FA weapons in that video.

bill_k_lopez
05-31-2011, 6:54 PM

I've experienced this first hand with my wife's cousins in Sinaloa. Mexico is still Mexico.

Beer and shooting dangerously go hand in hand in the ejido.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-31-2011, 6:55 PM
There's no way to know if this was in Mexico or the US. In fact, because of the weapons I'd lean more towards this being in the US where gun laws are far more lax. Also, firearm safety is the same no matter which country you're in.

There was no FA weapons in that video.

1st quote: Well from the looks of it, it looks like Michoacan (ive personally been there, thats how their roads are, they dont have much pavement between towns other than the big towns) They may be from LA and drove down to Mexico (BTW its not hard to get an AK in Mexico, its just illegal and you will be punished if they find one on you) i went on the guys profile and he states he lives in LA and you can tell hes a sureno by how he is dressed. And i was being sarcastic about the safety, i meant they were probably more worried about getting caught then being safe about shooting.

2nd quote: Yes, this was cleared a couple of posts back.

SIGSHOOTR
05-31-2011, 7:01 PM
LOL this is exactly what NOT to do at a range. My wife and I had a good laugh.
xF3zkgCwhpo&NR=1&feature

wow... I'm speechless.

RMTactical
05-31-2011, 7:01 PM
That shouldn't be funny... but it is...

locosway
05-31-2011, 7:05 PM
1st quote: Well from the looks of it, it looks like Michoacan (ive personally been there, thats how their roads are, they dont have much pavement between towns other than the big towns) They may be from LA and drove down to Mexico (BTW its not hard to get an AK in Mexico, its just illegal and you will be punished if they find one on you) i went on the guys profile and he states he lives in LA and you can tell hes a sureno by how he is dressed. And i was being sarcastic about the safety, i meant they were probably more worried about getting caught then being safe about shooting.

2nd quote: Yes, this was cleared a couple of posts back.

I've seen those same roads all over California...

I understand you CAN get guns in Mexico, obviously, however given the laws it's easier to say this was in the US. Now, it could have been in Mexico, I was just saying what it probably was.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-31-2011, 7:12 PM
I've seen those same roads all over California...

I understand you CAN get guns in Mexico, obviously, however given the laws it's easier to say this was in the US. Now, it could have been in Mexico, I was just saying what it probably was.

Have you seen people shooting right across roads though? If youve been to Michoacan, you'd know this is it. These arent trails, these are actual roads like the residential streets we use.

locosway
05-31-2011, 7:17 PM
Have you seen people shooting right across roads though? If youve been to Michoacan, you'd know this is it. These arent trails, these are actual roads like the residential streets we use.

Uhh, yeah... You don't leave the city much do ya? :)

There's tons of places like this, especially in the old gold areas. Anyways, I was just saying you can't tell it's MX just because there's an unpaved road.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
05-31-2011, 8:11 PM
Uhh, yeah... You don't leave the city much do ya? :)

There's tons of places like this, especially in the old gold areas. Anyways, I was just saying you can't tell it's MX just because there's an unpaved road.

Yes.... :( im planning to this summer though! I wanna shoot outdoors in BLM land for once! Im tired of the range.

but ok ok, yea you cant really tell.... i still think its mexico though lol

Dhena81
05-31-2011, 9:49 PM

So true, i can only imagine what the cop was going through when he noticed this wasnt no ordinary gangbanger that just sprayed and prayed.

PM sent

blazeaglory
05-31-2011, 10:00 PM
lol...guns are illegal in mexico so they are either cartel or have $$$ OR they are in california...although it says they are from michoacan, im guessing cartel ...

but it sounds as if you guys dont understand the way of life south of the border...people north of the border are way too uptight with guns, down there, its whatever holmes:D have a little fun and relax (just dont point your gun at me)

Code7inOaktown
05-31-2011, 10:14 PM
Any link that you can prove that california used to be mexico pls educate me

Umm, sure. It's basic history in public schools. Well, it used to be. Who knows what is taught in public schools today. Just how to pass tests I suppose...

Also, if you've ever noticed the names of the cities and streets here are:

San Jose

San Francisco

San Diego

Not,

New England

New York

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession

blazeaglory
05-31-2011, 10:19 PM
yes so cal used to be mexico, anyone who dont know that aint a true sureno

taloft
05-31-2011, 10:20 PM
All I see are a bunch of liquored up morons waiting for their chance to shine in the Darwin spotlight. No concept of gun safety at all. Fortunately, this condition is usually self correcting.

blazeaglory
05-31-2011, 10:23 PM
All I see are a bunch of liquored up morons waiting for their chance to shine in the Darwin spotlight. No concept of gun safety at all. Fortunately, this condition is usually self correcting.

no, they just dont give a ****. there is a difference..bohemian baby

bubbapug1
05-31-2011, 10:42 PM
I think they are shooting at fire ants.

Ruiner
05-31-2011, 11:05 PM
I've seen a lot of ignorant posts on Calguns, but this has to be the numero uno of them all.....

Maybe he didn't go to school here and didn't learn about the history of California. Probably why he's asking....

morfeeis
05-31-2011, 11:18 PM

pm inbound........

morfeeis
05-31-2011, 11:30 PM
I've seen a lot of ignorant posts on Calguns, but this has to be the numero uno of them all.....

What a racist thread. I am disheartened to see racism lives so vividly on calguns...take a carbine class and in the next riot exterminate them???? For what, poor gun safety and dress code violations? Or why don't you come out and say it...for being hispanic!!!!

I hope someone wipes this thread clean.
Most of the hate is misdirected, it's more about our boarders being overrun day after day after day and no one who can do something about it has nor will. i dont want to go to far off base but if i was driving down the road and saw these guys shooting i'd turn my happy *** around and find a new shooting area and never use that one again, and tell me you'd be ok with them shooting next to you and your family.........

Mr_Monkeywrench
05-31-2011, 11:43 PM
This is about poor rifle safety. Thats it. They were doing some stupid crap while swilling the booze. Trust me there are some "Good ol' boys" and "Bubbas" that do the same exact crap. Ive worked with them. They are just as stupid with firearms as these guys are. And they are just as stupid with power tools :D

MrPlink
06-01-2011, 4:01 AM

El Cucuy

rattlesnake_nm
06-01-2011, 5:56 AM
It was a matter of time that some bleeding heart gets on here and plays the race card. No wonder California is such a ****hole.

blazeaglory
06-01-2011, 6:59 AM
most law abiding high tight white underwear wearing gun owners are wierdos anyways...

bubbapug1
06-01-2011, 7:59 AM
Most of the hate is misdirected, it's more about our boarders being overrun day after day after day and no one who can do something about it has nor will. i dont want to go to far off base but if i was driving down the road and saw these guys shooting i'd turn my happy *** around and find a new shooting area and never use that one again, and tell me you'd be ok with them shooting next to you and your family.........

No, I wouldn't like them to shoot next to me, but my daughter is half hispanic (Brazilian) and I get a little more than upset about stereotyping of mexicans, Arabs, or asians on the board.

At one time our families were all immigrants, except native americans, and you can see what that got them! is that our future fate??

No, I am not a bleeding heart liberal. I do take offense in the blatant disregard for human rights when someone posts we should "exterminate" them (mexicans) in the next riot, especially when the poster is from New mexico. Such language is a poor reflection on gun owners in general, and Calguns in particular. When you post try to think what it woud be like if 60 minutes showed up at your door step after someone took out a family of legal mexicans in a rage. Or, try to imagine a picture of you and your address on the post, you are wrongly convicted of tax evasion, and now you are in Corcoran and you need to explain your post to the cell block boss who happens to work for the mexican mafia...past the vasoline brother.

bubbapug1
06-01-2011, 8:38 AM
It was a matter of time that some bleeding heart gets on here and plays the race card. No wonder California is such a ****hole.

Maybe the real ****hole is within the boundries of your skull. California is the greatest state in the nation, and there are hundreds of thousands who blast it but would move here is a flash if they could afford it.

You posts paint a portrait of a very bitter angry disturbed mind.

I as a member wish guys who show up and condone killing of people based on race would leave. Leave Calguns. Start up NewMexguns. There is more to life than hi cap mags and assault weapons, but really, how long does it take to remove a bullet button or slap together a hi cap mag?? A lot less time than it takes to reach the ocean from Santa Fe.

rattlesnake_nm
06-01-2011, 8:40 AM
Maybe the real ****hole is within the boundries of your skull. California is the greatest state in the nation, and there are hundreds of thousands who blast it but would move here is a flash if they could afford it.

You posts paint a portrait of a very bitter angry disturbed mind.

I bet your a blast at parties.

Yeah maybe with the bullet buttons and illegal aliens. Yeah I am so bitter I cannot move to Kalifornia. What will I do with all my 30 round mags and evil rifles?

Pebkac-Solved
06-01-2011, 9:18 AM
Yeah maybe with the bullet buttons and illegal aliens. Yeah I am so bitter I cannot move to Kalifornia. What will I do with all my 30 round mags and evil rifles?

honestly, why would you even come to a website called Calguns?

maybe i just don't understand because people don't speak spanish like everyone else in my state, right? :rolleyes:

thread started out fun but I hope it's gone soon with all the "quality posts"

in before someone rails me for having a low post count...

rattlesnake_nm
06-01-2011, 9:28 AM
honestly, why would you even come to a website called Calguns?

maybe i just don't understand because people don't speak spanish like everyone else in my state, right? :rolleyes:

thread started out fun but I hope it's gone soon with all the "quality posts"

in before someone rails me for having a low post count...

You are right. My intentions were never to hijack the thread, just express my 1st amendment right. It was suppressed by the race card. I also have a daughter who is half hispanic, so that race card crap doesn't play well with me. I have nothing against California, just the liberals running it into the ground by using the race card to defend ms13 and similar groups.

pyro3k2
06-01-2011, 9:38 AM
most law abiding high tight white underwear wearing gun owners are wierdos anyways...

you still wear underwear...who's the weirdo now?

Erin
06-01-2011, 9:55 AM
i used to think pissing ammo into the wind was fun too.. then i turned twelve

PuppY_K1ck3R
06-01-2011, 10:01 AM
you still wear underwear...who's the weirdo now?

I guess you go Commando?

Pebkac-Solved
06-01-2011, 10:08 AM
I guess you go Commando?

There is another way?

I've been misled all these years :eek:

MrExel17
06-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Hahah that is the most funniest thing...right on for sharing. I can never get tired of watch people shoot firearms while shaking it, making it seems is has more recoil that it is.

VictorFranko
06-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Looks like both vehilces had California plates

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/victorfranko/knuckleheads.jpg

17+1
06-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Umm, sure. It's basic history in public schools. Well, it used to be. Who knows what is taught in public schools today. Just how to pass tests I suppose...

Also, if you've ever noticed the names of the cities and streets here are:

San Jose

San Francisco

San Diego

Not,

New England

New York

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession

Yes, because Spain is basically the same as Mexico, and Spanish is not a European language. There were no Spanish missionaries here, all the Mexicans just miraculously learned to speak Spanish, organized and became Catholics one day. :rolleyes:

giants_fan24
06-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Waste of ammo is what it is, this is a joke and the sad part is that these guys think their cool or something.

Iggy
06-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Yes, because Spain is basically the same as Mexico, and Spanish is not a European language. There were no Spanish missionaries here, all the Mexicans just miraculously learned to speak Spanish, organized and became Catholics one day. :rolleyes:

Have you been to Spain? Spain is not basically Mexico, just like the US is not basically England.

Do you know the Columbus was from Spain? Isn't there a holiday celebrating his discovery of America?

I wasn't going to comment on this thread for a few reasons. I am of Mexican descent and most stereotypes or comments don't offend me because they can be funny, but some of these comments surprise me. Lack of education or understanding can also be a dangerous thing. Ignorance equals stupidity in my book as well.

Back to the original post. I just shook my head the whole time. So much fail...

big103
06-01-2011, 11:20 AM
That one guy seemed pretty good. He was hitting the dirt right in front of himself every time. Man those guys must be deaf now.

bubbapug1
06-01-2011, 11:43 AM
You are right. My intentions were never to hijack the thread, just express my 1st amendment right. It was suppressed by the race card. I also have a daughter who is half hispanic, so that race card crap doesn't play well with me. I have nothing against California, just the liberals running it into the ground by using the race card to defend ms13 and similar groups.

I don't see anyone on this thread defending M13 of similar groups. I don't see anything in this thread supressing your first amendment rights. I do however see the rules of Calguns and they are very strict about advocating murder. Its not allowed.

The last I read advocating murder of a people due to race is not a 1st amendment right, nor should it be, and it has NO place on a website whos' efforts are to win back our gun rights through the legal system in California. It actually sets us back to have such messages associated with Calguns.

There is more to life than hi cap mags and assault weapons, but really, how long does it take to remove a bullet button or slap together a hi cap mag?? A lot less time than it takes to reach the Pacific Ocean from Santa Fe.

GillaFunk
06-01-2011, 12:51 PM
So much fail...

+1 Someone must have attended one of those "Alternative Highschools" where they dont really teach kids, they just hand out diplomas after a few years of attendance.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
06-01-2011, 12:56 PM
+1 Someone must have attended one of those "Alternative Highschools" where they dont really teach kids, they just hand out diplomas after a few years of attendance.

Nah dude they just dont give a ****. Tell them about safety and they'd probably laugh in your face.

Cuerno_de_Chivo
06-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm in construction and since illegals do my job for half the price I can no longer support my family. Literaly I was laid off and the company started paying cash to an illegal to take my place. I hate anyone who doesn't pay taxes, period. If you pay your taxes then it is fine with me.

It is no wonder there is racism on calguns.

Man seriously GTFO, this thread was for laughs not for you to vent your hatred towards mexicans.

MrPlink
06-01-2011, 1:06 PM

get this troll out of here.