PDA

View Full Version : Clearing out last of the OLL at amazing prices! Vulcan Carbon Fiber V-15 duo!

anotherone
12-11-2006, 4:53 PM
Sold!

The Professional
12-11-2006, 5:35 PM
Probably some of you noticed that I've been putting some of my OLL collection up for sale at some pretty killer prices. Frankly I'm ready to jump off the OLL bandwagon and would rather have a gun safe full of hunting guns. This will be the last set of items I will be selling so when these are gone it's over!

For Sale in the Greater Sacramento Area:

Vulcan V-15 Carbon Fiber AKA Aramid stripped lowers. For $115 you get TWO of these lowers! This is a cheap way to beef up your OLL collection and get some carbon fiber OLL in there. The Bushmaster Carbon Fiber lowers are $250+ each!!! These Carbon Fiber lowers also work with the Bushmaster CARBON-15 uppers and parts so you can convert your Cali CARBON-15 into a gripless detachable magazine model (assuming you remove all the evil features).

I am not sure if these lowers would require a special "carbon" upper. If this is not the case and if these lowers would take "regular"/standard uppers, then, I will take 'em!;)

gunrun45
12-12-2006, 2:05 AM
If deal falls through I'm next in line to buy!!