View Full Version : Stoner Platform and Failzero coating....

05-29-2011, 1:38 AM
You might have seen this before but I thought I would throw it out there....

Lies Fail Zero will make it more reliable, efficient, and shoot straighterer. When the zombies invade during a sandstorm you'll be wishing you had that piston too.

If your going with the Stoner Platform.....I say go with the FAILZERO.....

Check out there website:

Then the main thing you have to worry about with your Stoner gun is the springs and extractor. Please pay attention to your Extractor....

For more information about "maintenance and cleaning regimen" Please read these articles by Mike Pannone.

(He is a former operational member of U.S. Marine Reconnaissance, U.S. Army Special Forces, and specially selected elements of the Joint Special Operations Command. He has participated in stabilization, combat and high risk protection operations in support of U.S. policies throughout the world as both an active duty military member and a defense contractor. He currently instructs U.S. military, law enforcement, and private citizens throughout the country. He can be contacted via Blackheart International, LLC.)

He is on the other side of the Stoner Platform discussion than me. But I respect his info about the rifle because hes alot more honest than most about its shortcomings. (By his bio he is a little biast.. lol we did pay to keep his gun running that whole time)

You probably know alot more about all this than me . I just wanted to add my $0.02.

Hope this helps you if you were thinking about the Stoner platform and Failzero....