PDA

View Full Version : WTB in the Sac/Modesto area, Complete AR-15

JGarrison
12-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Recently came into quite a bit of cash, so I'm looking to buy. Something local, I'm in Sac and Modesto alot, so I can drive for the right deal. Shoot me an email or write me here, will take a look at whatever you have!

g6t6o@yahoo.com

Josh

Also looking for

HK P7M8 or a stainless fullsize USP .45

robairto
12-13-2006, 8:03 PM
Recently came into quite a bit of cash, so I'm looking to buy. Something local, I'm in Sac and Modesto alot, so I can drive for the right deal. Shoot me an email or write me here, will take a look at whatever you have!

g6t6o@yahoo.com

Josh

Also looking for

A complete AR15 for sale in this state without permission from your LEO dept. might get you the barrel of a AR15 pointed at you. Residents of Nevada can buy them as they aren't governed by the Kaliban.

rg_1111@yahoo.com
12-13-2006, 8:13 PM
I think he means a OLL thats built.

PLINK
12-13-2006, 8:14 PM
A complete AR15 for sale in this state without permission from your LEO dept. might get you the barrel of a AR15 pointed at you. Residents of Nevada can buy them as they aren't governed by the Kaliban.

I pretty sure he means complete OLL AR style rifle.

EDIT: RG beat me to it.

ghost
12-13-2006, 9:02 PM
robairto kind of extreme there huh?chill on the sugar,he probably meant an "OLL" complete build for sale.

JGarrison
12-13-2006, 9:42 PM
Yeah, of course I meant a OLL build, sorry for the confusion. Still looking! But found the P7 so scratch that.

JGarrison
12-16-2006, 3:45 PM
bump. willing to drive to the aby area etc

Nismo
12-16-2006, 4:08 PM
Merced has one but I dont think its an OLL, it looks like one of those bushmaster carbon models or something.

If you can go to the Bay area, City Arms in Pacifica had a bunch of them last time I was up there.

The Professional
12-16-2006, 5:15 PM

g6t6o@yahoo.com

Josh

Also looking for

Forget Robairto...he woke up on the wrong side of the rock.:p

Check your PM!:cool:

Poohgyrr
12-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Hmmmm.

I know I saw the title of this thread and thought What?? :eek: Is someone crazy? Or new to the state? Or what?? :confused:

Butt now I see..........