05-28-2011, 1:10 PM
:popcorn:

762.DEFENSE
05-28-2011, 1:13 PM
"It's the most powerful machine gun that a civilian can own."

Lucky S.O.B!

CZ9
05-28-2011, 1:22 PM
I cant stand that youtube guy. Since I saw him call a Ruger p series pistol a revolver, and getting everything all mixed up, I don't think hes a gun guy at all. I'm pretty sure he muzzled himself in a video too.
Oh, and I think thats a fake accent, lol.

chead
05-28-2011, 1:25 PM
I cant stand that youtube guy. Since I saw him call a Ruger p series pistol a revolver, and getting everything all mixed up, I don't think hes a gun guy at all. I'm pretty sure he muzzled himself in a video too.
Oh, and I think thats a fake accent, lol.

It is a fake accent, it's a character he does.

When your gun has wheels you are on some next-level ****.

killshot44
05-28-2011, 1:26 PM
I thought this was gonna be about Vodka.......

MrPlink
05-28-2011, 1:39 PM
FPS Russia, bleh...

HK Dave
05-28-2011, 1:47 PM
Where do i get one?!

It's a standard 10 day dros right?

I don't need a full auto, semi auto is just fine!

Norsemen308
05-28-2011, 1:57 PM
but where does the bullet button go???

Dhena81
05-28-2011, 2:00 PM
I think it comes with 10 round assault clips

chead
05-28-2011, 2:02 PM
I think it comes with 10 round assault clips

Yeah but where can I get mag rebuild kits for when I drive my gun out of state.

Norsemen308
05-28-2011, 2:03 PM
Duck hunting just got alot easier...

MaHoTex
05-28-2011, 2:08 PM
Single shot expemption is the only way. I think I need a bigger safe.

trob
05-28-2011, 2:12 PM
Video is fake. did you see that muzzle rise? theres no way he hit lower on the last round than he did on the first round...also, that mannequin had explosives below it. Im guessing all blanks, but still mucho badasso.

im in a bitter mood today :)

tonelar
05-28-2011, 3:45 PM
Ive never seen his videos. So he isnt in Russia?

Quiet
05-28-2011, 3:48 PM
Ive never seen his videos. So he isnt in Russia?
He uses a fake "russian" accent.
He's in the USA, somewhere in the South (GA?).

Joe
05-28-2011, 3:50 PM
That was awesome!

NYY
05-28-2011, 6:09 PM
my .22 is more powerful...

arsilva32
05-28-2011, 6:20 PM
ha ha when he rapid fired it the muzzle was going higher with each round but the target view they all were hitting the general area lol movie magic

Rebellious
05-28-2011, 6:20 PM
Video is fake. did you see that muzzle rise? theres no way he hit lower on the last round than he did on the first round...also, that mannequin had explosives below it. Im guessing all blanks, but still mucho badasso.

im in a bitter mood today :)

+1
You are right. Simply the power of the edit. He set charges at the target and blew up the mannequin. Good observation.

Joe
05-28-2011, 6:24 PM
ha ha when he rapid fired it the muzzle was going higher with each round but the target view they all were hitting the general area lol movie magic

I noticed that also.

r6raff
05-28-2011, 7:03 PM
He uses a fake "russian" accent.
He's in the USA, somewhere in the South (GA?).

Do you know he isnt Russian? or are assuming cause he indeed lives in the states? Ive only seen a handful of his vids, either way he is one lucky *** bastard to get to handle all those FA weapons.

I sense a little AW envy in this thread LOL

NYY
05-28-2011, 7:22 PM
after that vid i have now watched every one of his hahah

r6raff
05-28-2011, 7:28 PM
after that vid i have now watched every one of his hahah

He's a lucky man aint he. I want to be his friend. I wonder how he gets his hands on all these weapons, if they are his and who he works for... Maybe he's a Russian spy hahaha... hmmm...

Quiet
05-28-2011, 7:32 PM
Do you know he isnt Russian? or are assuming cause he indeed lives in the states? Ive only seen a handful of his vids, either way he is one lucky *** bastard to get to handle all those FA weapons.

I sense a little AW envy in this thread LOL

He did another series of youtube vids under a different handle (FPS Kyle).
The earlier vids were about the Call of Duty video games. Commenting on gameplay and the guns used in the game.

He noticed he started getting more views when he showed real guns. So he changed his handle to FPS Russia, added a fake russian accent and started commenting on real guns. This increased his youtbue subscribers, which increased his income via sponsorship from video game review sites.

He knows a FFL/SOT dealer and gets access to the Title 2 firearms through them.

nanoc
05-28-2011, 7:34 PM
From watching many of the vidz I can say that he does know some Russian there are a few vidz that he speaks a few words in Russian. But to say he is Russian is kinda hard since even in my high school around 40 people spoke Russian but only one was actually from Russia. Also he needs a more menacing accent something like in the movies.

NYY
05-28-2011, 7:36 PM
He's a lucky man aint he. I want to be his friend. I wonder how he gets his hands on all these weapons, if they are his and who he works for... Maybe he's a Russian spy hahaha... hmmm...

he has every single weapon i wish i had. Yea not too sure how he got them.. then again what is illegal to get that he had? enough money and be in a state with no laws like that... id say thats how. but damn im jealous

NYY
05-28-2011, 7:38 PM
The earlier vids were about the Call of Duty video games. Commenting on gameplay and the guns used in the game.

He noticed he started getting more views when he showed real guns. So he changed his handle to FPS Russia, added a fake russian accent and started commenting on real guns. This increased his youtbue subscribers, which increased his income via sponsorship from video game review sites.

howwwwwwwww do u you know all this!! haha

r6raff
05-28-2011, 7:42 PM

Gotcha, you must have followed him for a bit, considering you know a decent amount about him. Most of his vids have 5+million views, not to shabby... Still want to be his friend

Quiet
05-28-2011, 7:44 PM
howwwwwwwww do u you know all this!! haha

He, as "FPS Kyle", was big on the xbox live forums and his followers tracked his progress.

IMO... I think the guy is a tool.

r6raff
05-28-2011, 7:47 PM
He, as "FPS Kyle", was big on the xbox live forums and his followers tracked his progress.

Roger that, not a big video game guy probably why I have no clue who his is.

NYY
05-28-2011, 7:52 PM

IMO... I think the guy is a tool.

ahh i see. and yea i dono about the accent or what he says... but damn his weapons make it worth watching...imho

Beagle
05-28-2011, 8:17 PM
I guess the title should be "Georgia (USA) does it better"

ThemBastards
05-28-2011, 9:11 PM
Wish they would have shot a hanging pig carcass instead of the manequin.... but I guess I could imagine vaporization pretty well.

NYY
05-28-2011, 9:12 PM
Wish they would have shot a hanging pig carcass instead of the manequin.... but I guess I could imagine vaporization pretty well.

district 9 reference eh? there were some pretty nice examples of vaporization in that scene for sure...

rojocorsa
05-28-2011, 11:03 PM
For being a pretend Russian, this guy does it better IMO.

-vHT6b7u1_Y

FPS Russia just sounds like some COD fanboy or something. At least that was my initial impression.

Shepherds_Hook_47
05-29-2011, 2:57 AM
I did like his AA12 video I have to admit... lol