View Full Version : Really weird situation...

05-28-2011, 5:21 AM
Hey LEO's!

I have this really strange situation and I'm not sure where to go with it. Hoping a few LEO Calgunners can shed some light:

My roommate and I got trapped into letting this girl roommate with us. We were misled by both the apartment management and our old roommate who left to join the military. (This is it's own horrible story) Anyway, the new 3rd roommate should have a revolving door on her bedroom. Everyday different men- all ages,races and walks of life are coming in and out of her room. All her money is cash. We were told by the apartment management that she was a "ghost in our society". Allegedly she has no drivers license, id card, bank account, credit history, etc (according to apartment management) so she was not able to go on our lease but is an "approved occupant". Fast forward a few months- we have seen her get into a car and have a bank account. So she was lying. Anyway, we have a feeling she is a prostitute and is trying to keep herself anonymous and flying under the radar.

05-28-2011, 5:26 AM
(accidentally tapped send- I'm on an iPhone currently)

anyway- is there somewhere we can report this? is it worth reporting? My roommate and I feel uncomfortable with the situation because this is going on in our home. I know everyone's default answer is to kick her out and find another roommate and believe you me- we have tried to find a new 3rd person. it's just not happening. we have 2 months left on our lease and are definitely cutting ties with her at that point. My roommate is particularly worried about this because he is currently in the process to get into the LAPD academy. He does not want this to somehow jeopardize his chances with his dream career.

any advice you guys have would be great. Thank you again! and keep safe out there!

05-28-2011, 5:55 AM
Civil matter, tenant dispute, if you're name is on the lease, tell building manager to move you or the girl. If no response, break your lease and get out. Too much drama, not worth it for 2 months left. Good luck.

05-28-2011, 11:51 PM
Tell the landlord it is his choice. Move her out or you're gone. Then when the 2 months are up, leave anyway. I wouldn't stay there anymore anyway.

If she's a $50 whore, have you seen Hugh Grant or Eddie Murphy around?:chris:

05-29-2011, 2:26 AM
Your friend better get outta there. You too. When she gets busted and you're accused of being her pimp...just saying. Cut all ties with her. These are definitely mitigating circumstances in breaking a lease. Write letters to management stating all of the facts and say you want out of your lease ASAP.

05-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Set up a webcam and stream the front door 24/7 over the Internet. That way people will stop coming because they won't want their image streamed out into cyberspace.