PDA

View Full Version : SJGE Question

rickffp
12-10-2006, 11:51 AM
I placed a $75 CC deposit for a NDS AK receiver with the SJGE on 8/29. I was told that I could start the dros and that the reciever would be availalbe in several weeks. Since that time, I have called occasionaly and been told that the reeivers are coming in next week, etc. I called today and was told that the recievers should be available on Monday or Tuesday. I'm contemplating disputing the charges for the reciever deposit and going somehwere else. I'm not trying to bad mouth anyone or start a rant but I'm asking for advice from those that have done business with the SJGE.
Thanks, Rick.

NSR500
12-10-2006, 1:51 PM
I've not had a problem with SJGE with any of my purchases. You should really go down to the shop and work things out. It may be a case of the manufacturer or wholesaler giving them dates and not following through.

bwiese
12-10-2006, 2:00 PM
You can't blame a shop for issues w/vendor.

Perhaps you should choose another receiver/mfgr and move the deposit over to that.

hoffmang
12-10-2006, 4:18 PM
Also, don't issue a charegeback. Its kind of a d**k thing to do. Just ask the shop for your money back if you are tired of waiting.

-Gene

Scarecrow Repair
12-10-2006, 4:53 PM
Its kind of a d**k thing to do.
What, is "dork" now on the banned words list?!?
EDIT: hmm, I guess not :-)

xenophobe
12-10-2006, 7:14 PM
If you started a DROS back then, SJGE will not issue a refund for that. So the $75 may turn into $30 worth of refund.