PDA

View Full Version : ZOMbie killa??? better yet show ur ALIEN KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUKAK
05-26-2011, 7:47 PM
just in case aliens invade LOL Legal n Illegal

here is mine

http://i52.tinypic.com/abtrvd.jpg

evidens83
05-26-2011, 8:21 PM
C&R huh.....FAIL

Hammertime
05-26-2011, 8:26 PM
Try stopping an alien with a 556 lol....try....

MUKAK
05-26-2011, 9:01 PM
Try stopping an alien with a 556 lol....try....

wut about zombies?

Hammertime
05-26-2011, 11:23 PM
What about zombies? You're the one that said screw them and go with aliens...

556 might not even stop a zombie, we don't know because there are none.

Can never go wrong with a shotgun or high impact, fast moving round like the 8mm or 6.5x55...

Also, as said before, that isn't a C&R haha.

Bobula
05-26-2011, 11:28 PM
MeSneezing.jpg

cntrolsguy
05-26-2011, 11:30 PM
FAIL!!!!!!!!!

TRICKSTER
05-26-2011, 11:31 PM
What's that evil ugly black rifle doing in the C&R gallery? :D

Hammertime
05-27-2011, 12:19 AM
since that rifle doesn't even belong in this forum, I'm going to start hating on most of the pictures I see on this site....

A) WHY!??!?!?!? Does everyone show pictures of their rifles off safe???? That pisses me off a lot.

B) WHY?!?!?!? Does everyone have the dust cover for their m4/AR15/m16 open? That is a no-go.

C) loaded mags inserted into (not saying the picture above...just in general...) the weapon....what are you trying to prove? That you know how to properly load a mag and put it in the weapon? Congrats!

Sorry, that needed to be said, though.

ChrisTKHarris
05-27-2011, 12:45 AM
since that rifle doesn't even belong in this forum, I'm going to start hating on most of the pictures I see on this site....

A) WHY!??!?!?!? Does everyone show pictures of their rifles off safe???? That pisses me off a lot.

B) WHY?!?!?!? Does everyone have the dust cover for their m4/AR15/m16 open? That is a no-go.

C) loaded mags inserted into (not saying the picture above...just in general...) the weapon....what are you trying to prove? That you know how to properly load a mag and put it in the weapon? Congrats!

troll

Hammertime
05-27-2011, 1:00 AM
Not really...

Just old habits die hard is all.

Plus, if you are calling me a troll over the guy who is posting about direct impingement weapon systems against aliens, using ebonics, then go ahead, because I know you're trolling at this point.

MongooseV8
05-27-2011, 7:20 AM

This is similar to the Govt telling me Im too stupid to own a firearm........
:troll:

But I am curious as to why this AR started a thread in the C&R section?

CDFingers
05-27-2011, 9:32 AM
For three-headed aliens:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/CDFingers/duckfoot2.jpg

CDFingers

Hammertime
05-27-2011, 10:27 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/BL_18_inch_Howitzer_Ashbury_Station_WWII.jpg

Picked this up the other day...can't remember how much I paid, but it was cash and carry because it is over 50 years old.

If you look closely, you can see the new tactical rail I added under the barrel to mount a laser pointer.

Perfect for alien apocalypse.

MongooseV8
05-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Sweet, looks like it has a chrome lined barrel too. That equals thousands extra alien kills without having to clean your bore :rofl:

^ Probably the funniest thing I will see all day ^ ty

straykiller
05-28-2011, 2:14 AM
Picked this up the other day...can't remember how much I paid, but it was cash and carry because it is over 50 years old.

If you look closely, you can see the new tactical rail I added under the barrel to mount a laser pointer.

Perfect for alien apocalypse.

:rofl2: dont forget a rail for a flash light now

Vanilla Gorilla
08-02-2011, 1:40 PM
For three-headed aliens:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff254/CDFingers/duckfoot2.jpg

CDFingers

lol

daveyshooter
08-27-2011, 6:03 PM
Today, you'd probably never be able to have guys sitting on a gun barrel like that.
Somebody, somewhere would say something like this:
"It's too dangerous, someone may slip off and hurt themselves".
Did men have more balls than we have now?
I think it's more "good doers" minding our business.

jpscoot_21
08-31-2011, 6:02 PM
And the "legal and illegal alien" thing stinks to high hell. Unless you're native american, we all had "alien" ancestors here.

Norsemen308
09-02-2011, 10:10 AM
^yep we all had alien ancestors that waited in line after getting off a boat, to assimilate to this country.... yep.... all alien.... get off your high horse cheating the country by illegally entering doesnt give you the right to be a citizen