View Full Version : quality laser and light with pressure switch

12-08-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm cooking up a M4gery project and I need some help in selecting a tactical light and laser (or a combo of the two). However, I need something that doesn't break the bank like a Surefire light or Streamlight but is of good quality. Also, I need them to mount on weaver rails. Any suggestions?

12-09-2006, 1:12 AM
The Pentagon X3 light is a great alternative to the Surefire M3.

I do agree that Surefire is very overpriced, but they stand by their warranty and spare parts are readily available.

Get some of these light combos assembled by Brightflashlights

weapons light combos by Brightflashlights (http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=25&t=276054)

12-09-2006, 5:38 AM
I bought a G2 from them. Great guys to work with. Very fast shipping from florida. Bought it Tuesday morning and got it Thursday.

12-09-2006, 6:02 AM
These guys make frickin awesome lasers and flashlights. Their lasers are better and more visible than surefire IMHO. They are located in Monterrey, CA. Laser Devices Inc.
I have one of their lasers for my HK .45 Expert - the finish and design is very well done. Compared to my Insight Technologies 6X - more visible, also waterproof, made of metal, and matches the weapon finish.