PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna 622, how are they?

SPROCKET
05-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Does anyone know anything about the Husqvarna 622? Are they comparable in quality to the Husky centerfires? I'm thinking about picking one of these up as the prices seem very reasonable.

22popnsplat
05-25-2011, 7:10 PM
Actually your post got my curosity up , I went and did a quick google and really did not find alot . a few posts talking about they used some good steel in these and should produce good accuracy .Simpson ltd has a nice selection of these rifles $100-$300 range but there was no history of these on gun broker . I have a quite a few old 22s and some can be hard to find parts for like the bsa martinis that i have but they can be found . I would be a little hesitant to buy a rifle like the 622 without finding a source for parts , might look over at numrich or do a bit of a search prior to buying . There are some decent C&R 22s in the same price range , actually i enjoy the full stock mossbergs and they can shoot pretty well but the triggers are a little crude . I have worked over a mossberg us44 and the best i could get the trigger was 2.5 lbs .