PDA

View Full Version : Looking to shoot a Browning Hi Power

mayo 111
05-24-2011, 9:28 PM
So I am looking to get a semi auto 9mm, and im looking at either the beretta m9 or a browning hi power. Ive taken the time to go to a range and shoot the beretta and many many other 9mms but I have found no place that rents out a browning hi power, but I would really like the opportunity to shoot a bhp, especially before i make the final decision of getting the beretta, so I was wondering if there is anyone here on calguns located in the bay area (preferably the north bay) who is willing to meet up at a shooting range and let me try out their Hi Power. I would really appreciate it!!

-Mayo

(I can even bring my own ammo!!)

jonzer77
05-24-2011, 9:30 PM
Target Masters in Milpitas has a high power for rent.

zfields
05-24-2011, 9:39 PM
try yourself a CZ. I had a hipower, got rid of it for the CZ 75sa. Similar "feel", better ergos and trigger.

Buddhabelly
05-24-2011, 9:41 PM
You can come down to Sunnyvale Rod and Gun Club, I will let you shoot my BHP. I'm there most Tuesdays and some Fridays. PM me if you want to follow this up.

So I am looking to get a semi auto 9mm, and im looking at either the beretta m9 or a browning hi power. Ive taken the time to go to a range and shoot the beretta and many many other 9mms but I have found no place that rents out a browning hi power, but I would really like the opportunity to shoot a bhp, especially before i make the final decision of getting the beretta, so I was wondering if there is anyone here on calguns located in the bay area (preferably the north bay) who is willing to meet up at a shooting range and let me try out their Hi Power. I would really appreciate it!!

-Mayo

(I can even bring my own ammo!!)

41M
05-25-2011, 9:05 AM
Hopefully you can find a BHP to try. If you go that route, with it being a single action design, a basic trigger job can make for a really nice trigger pull.

LazyTheKid
05-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Also look into a CZ 75. Its based off a high power design but also comes in sa/da. They shoot straight automatically.