PDA

View Full Version : NM =)

CheM
05-23-2011, 4:17 PM
never mind thanks though... ill just ask my background investigator instead of speculating, i figure that's the best bet.

Tacit Blue
05-23-2011, 4:28 PM
Ok. Do you really think they'll just look at the people listed on your App? No, They can go through yearbooks and have resources to contact your friends,enemies. The reason being is validation, to verify what you said is truthful. They'll also prob read this thread too FYI.

This is a tough call, its not like MEPS in the military where you can lie about a injury or drug usage. So i've heard at least.

Facebook/myspace also makes their job alot easier, incase you haven't figured that one out yet ;)

Cpl. Haas
05-23-2011, 4:30 PM
Is this a background investigation you're going through, or your friends? If it's for you, they want the drug-users' names so they can talk to them and see if you might have been present for any of that drug use. Even if you hypothetically admitted to past drug use, they'll want to see if maybe that use was more frequent or involved harder drugs.

Tacit Blue
05-23-2011, 5:28 PM
Asking your BI HAHA. That doesn't look suspicious at all. " I was wondering why you wanted to speak with my friend?" BI " Were checking out your background obviously, what are you so worried about?" " Oh nothing, just curious" Chem calls his friend up " The BI wants to speak with you, dont say anything negative about me"

Falconis
05-23-2011, 5:51 PM
also having every post you ever made deleted doesn't look suspicious either. You have back up plans?

Tacit Blue
05-23-2011, 6:05 PM
too funny. You could have asked for honest advice, instead he comes in here and asks a question/advice. Then deletes it after my comment. :rolleyes: