PDA

View Full Version : WTB Keltec P-32

ivanimal
12-07-2006, 10:17 AM
:D I am in the bay area and am looking to buy a Keltec P-32 private party transfer. I am willing to drive as far as I need to. I just want one of those. Please PM me if you are willing to part with one.

Thanks for lookin,
Ivan

naimad
12-07-2006, 10:21 AM
i saw a 1st generation p-32 in very nice condition at a gun shop in san diego long drive i love mine i wish i could find a p-3at they were asking $350.00 for the p-32 parkerized black grip

JPglee1
12-07-2006, 10:44 AM
:D I am in the bay area and am looking to buy a Keltec P-32 private party transfer. I am willing to drive as far as I need to. I just want one of those. Please PM me if you are willing to part with one.

Thanks for lookin,
Ivan

I want one too, but all of them that I find are $500+

J

50 Freak
12-07-2006, 10:55 AM
I ended up buying a Seecamp in 32. Little heavier, but much smaller and nicer gun in my opinion.

$350 for that Keltec is a good price. You should jump on that one.

ivanimal
12-07-2006, 1:05 PM
I ended up buying a Seecamp in 32. Little heavier, but much smaller and nicer gun in my opinion.

$350 for that Keltec is a good price. You should jump on that one.

That is realllllllllllly out of the bay area or I would.:eek:

the_lynch_family
12-07-2006, 1:18 PM
I have a P32 and P11 thats been sitting in the safe for years. Niether of them has never jammed and worked perfectly.. I posted them for sale a while back and couldnt believe the offers I got on them. The P32 went up to $700 off of another board. I ended up transfering the P11 to my Dad. I had one buyer that flaked out on me and then after that we decided to toss it back in the safe. I am tempted to put it back up for sale.

JPglee1
12-07-2006, 1:35 PM
The P32 went up to $700 .

Yep, and I've seen PM11s bring $1200+

People moving to CA from other states should be buying cases of Kel Tecs and PM11s at their sub $300 prices and bring them back to sell for a REASONABLE markup, to help everyone out.

I'd pay $500 for a P32, any more than that is rediculous.

For $700 I could get a PT111 Millenium and a police trade in glock 19 and be double-covered :D

J

ivanimal
12-07-2006, 2:07 PM
I have a P32 and P11 thats been sitting in the safe for years. Niether of them has never jammed and worked perfectly.. I posted them for sale a while back and couldnt believe the offers I got on them. The P32 went up to $700 off of another board. I ended up transfering the P11 to my Dad. I had one buyer that flaked out on me and then after that we decided to toss it back in the safe. I am tempted to put it back up for sale.

I have a P-40 and a P-11 I just want to fill the void. PM me if you feel like selling the 32. I wont be paying what was offered to you in the past these are 300 dollar guns everywhere else. I would pay a premium because of where we are at but thats it.

CalNRA
12-07-2006, 4:15 PM
for 500 bucks I'm just gonna cough up a little extra for a seecamp....

naimad
12-07-2006, 4:42 PM
for 500 bucks I'm just gonna cough up a little extra for a seecamp....
OR GO WITH A NAA GUARDIAN NICE LITTLE GUNS ON THE HEAVY SIDE BUT VERY WELL MADE GUNS VERY RELIABLE

CalNRA
12-07-2006, 5:30 PM
OR GO WITH A NAA GUARDIAN NICE LITTLE GUNS ON THE HEAVY SIDE BUT VERY WELL MADE GUNS VERY RELIABLE

NAA ain't on the roster bro.

saki302
12-07-2006, 6:51 PM
I actually have a P3AT I traded a Policeman for in CA.

It's such a nice little gun I doubt I'd ever sell it- of course, everything has a price (4 figures! heh heh)..

I have a Seecamp, and compared to the P32/3at, it's smaller, but heavier and thicker. The KT would be easier to carry because of the weight. The Seecamp though makes a fine gentleman's pistol in a sharkskin pocket holster- very nose-in-the-air-ish.

-Dave

-Dave

ivanimal
12-07-2006, 8:03 PM
*Sigh*:(

Looks like a Beretta Tomcat is in my future.:cool:

vrejshah209
12-07-2006, 8:34 PM
I asked but my NIB safe queen doesn't wanna leave Daddy:rolleyes: , Maybe after I break her in. Good luck

ivanimal
12-07-2006, 8:38 PM
I asked but my NIB safe queen doesn't wanna leave Daddy:rolleyes: , Maybe after I break her in. Good luck

:p ...............

Stevil
12-07-2006, 8:51 PM
I have 2 P11's a P40 and my recent purchase a $700 2nd Generation P3AT... easily the most enjoyable and useful gun I own. :) I too would love a P32 so I'll get in line.

saki302
12-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Stevil,

How do you like the 2nd Gen P3AT? I have the 1st Gen, it looks just like a P32.

-Dave

ivanimal
12-07-2006, 11:41 PM
You guys are killin me:D

jessegpresley
12-08-2006, 2:04 PM
I bought my Seecamp 32 for $480 delivered. Build quality is phenomenal. Larry Seecamp answers questions on the Seecamp forums.

A fully loaded Seecamp 32 is 13 ounces, the Kel-Tec is 10 ounces. Winner = Kel-Tec

Capacity of Seecamp 32 is 6+1, the Kel-Tec is 7+1. Winner = Kel-Tec

Overall length of the Seecamp is 4.25 inches, the Kel-Tec 5.1 inches. Winner = Seecamp

Height of the Seecamp is 3.25 inches, the Kel-Tec is 3.5 inches. Winner = Seecamp

Width of Seesamp is .9 inches, the Kel-Tec is .75 inches. Winner = Kel-Tec

Overall smaller dimensions, winner = Seecamp

Better build quality Seecamp 32 stainless steel, Kel-Tec aluminum/polymer, winner = Seecamp

Ease of availability, winner = Seecamp

Paying below msrp for Seecamp, above msrp for Kel-Tec, winner = Seecamp

Better history of reliablility, winner = Seecamp

ivanimal
12-08-2006, 2:25 PM
I bought my Seecamp 32 for $480 delivered. Build quality is phenomenal. Larry Seecamp answers questions on the Seecamp forums.

A fully loaded Seecamp 32 is 13 ounces, the Kel-Tec is 10 ounces. Winner = Kel-Tec

Capacity of Seecamp 32 is 6+1, the Kel-Tec is 7+1. Winner = Kel-Tec

Overall length of the Seecamp is 4.25 inches, the Kel-Tec 5.1 inches. Winner = Seecamp

Height of the Seecamp is 3.25 inches, the Kel-Tec is 3.5 inches. Winner = Seecamp

Width of Seesamp is .9 inches, the Kel-Tec is .75 inches. Winner = Kel-Tec

Overall smaller dimensions, winner = Seecamp

Better build quality Seecamp 32 stainless steel, Kel-Tec aluminum/polymer, winner = Seecamp

Ease of availability, winner = Seecamp

Paying below msrp for Seecamp, above msrp for Kel-Tec, winner = Seecamp

Better history of reliablility, winner = Seecamp

Already have shot and enjoyed Keltec nothing against the seecamp just would rather have a Keltec or a Tomcat. Tomcat is listed so no prob there.

saki302
12-08-2006, 2:36 PM
Having both the Seecamp and the KT (380), the KT is easier to pocket. The weight makes more difference than the very marginal difference in size (length makes little difference in a pocket or waist, height diff is 1/4").

I have had ZERO reliability issues with my P3AT, and same with my LWS32. I call reliability a wash. The only thing I like more on the seecamp is the general appearance- it looks facy while the KT does not. If I had to pick one, I'd take the Kt though, having both.

I hope they make the Seecamp .380 CA legal soon- it does have a magazine disconnect, and a loaded chamber indicator (sort of).

-Dave

CalNRA
12-08-2006, 2:47 PM
Already have shot and enjoyed Keltec nothing against the seecamp just would rather have a Keltec or a Tomcat. Tomcat is listed so no prob there.

I really like the Tomcat meself(owning one), the DA/SA trigger, the frame mounted 1911-style safety, the easy take down. It's a little wide and heavy but very enjoyable and still tiny. Accuracy is something that the Seeamp or Keltec cannnot even begin to approach the Tomcat. Let me put it this way, I shoot my Tom cat at 25 yards. Try that with a DAO pocket gun....

maxicon
12-08-2006, 4:19 PM
I posted a comparison with pics of a Beretta Bobcat (similar to the Tomcat in size and weight) and the P3AT some time back:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=21488

I haven't tried a Tomcat, but it sounds like they must have much better sights than the Bobcat, as mine are terrible.

I group about as well with both the P3AT and the Bobcat, until the tremors set in from the P3AT's recoil...

saki302
12-08-2006, 4:26 PM
You'd be surprised how well you can shoot a DAO pistol- the Seecamp's problem is it has no sights. The KT series of pistols (P-3x and P-11) are capable of 25 yd. shots if you can tame the DA trigger. You'd be surprised how well people have shot their P11 and P32s.

The recoil on my P3AT doesn't seem bad to me at all for some reason- It is more comfy than the Walther PPK/s I used to have, which would rail me consistently, and draw blood sometimes.

-Dave