View Full Version : WTS: Springfield Armory M1a Scout + Leupold + tons of mags + extras! ALL SOLD!!!!

05-22-2011, 1:06 AM
For sale: Complete scout rifle package

1)SA M1A Scout 18" rifle with green stock in like new condition (100 factory rounds through in its lifetime, just meticulously cleaned/stripped/re-greased with Militec grease); cost me 1699$ + tax new (still have the tag!)

2) 10 rd SA mags x 5

3) 20 rd CMI mags with magpuls attached x 5 (sold as disassembled rebuilds, they are the maker of SA factory mags and these are identical to factory mags)

4) SA gas tool and combination tool (do it right!)

5) SA cleaning tools + lock + manual

6) Leupold FX-II Scout Scope (new/unopened in plastic sealed box) http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=411427

7) Leupold Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings (new/unopened) http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=463702

[B]Price: SOLD

Why am I selling this beauty??? Well, despite moving to LA and closer to Angeles (my favorite rifle range) I've only had the chance to take this out twice in the last 1.5 years... I'm mostly shooting handguns these days and timewise this won't be changing for several years at least and would like to free up this money to buy a couple handguns I have my eyes on, and hopefully get this in the hands of someone who will use it a whole lot more than me...sad to say I've had the scope and rings for a year and still never even had time to put them on the gun :( Anyway, you will love this package, i'm 100% sure of it.

05-25-2011, 8:18 AM
Here's what a member PM'd me yesterday: "Damn I wish you were selling this a while earlier I just got a brand new M1A after taxes just over $2000 for it and all it came with is a 10 round mag."

Grab this gun before I decide to just keep it and be poor to buy the handguns I want!

06-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Not parting out until further notice. Price dropped to 1900$ obo

Trades: Not interested, unless you have a new or like new LWRC PSD pistol in FDE.

06-03-2011, 1:58 PM