PDA

View Full Version : SCAR 16s -- new, unfired - lower price $2250

Steve1968LS2
05-21-2011, 9:36 AM
Up for sale is my SCAR 16s.. sorta sad that I've owned it for over a year and have never shot it. It's still unfired and is in perfect condition. Not a blem and the finish is like new. This is not a factory "blem".. finish is very nice.

Rifle is CA compliant with a RaddLock button and the stock has been pinned in a way that is easily reversable and not visible from the outside of the rifle.

Comes with factory FN grip, Magpul 10/30 FDE mag, FDE ladder rail covers, owners manual and the factory FN magazine as a rebuild kit. - at new lower price does not include the Magpul MAID grip.

Only selling since, 1. I always shoot my ARs and 2. I'm buying a SCAR 17s

I'm in Orange County but can travel as far north as Ammo Bros in Cerritos or as far south as San Marcos and Oceanside.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2uswf4k.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/2mdibzs.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/16k57at.jpg

$2390 NEW price of $2250 SOLD.. no trades, no crazy low ball offers.. thanks! Since you don't have to pay sales tax that's like buying if in CA for just over $2k.. and you won't find a CA compliant, unfired 16s for that price.

I searched around and the lowest place was in the $2300 range and that was mail order where you would have to pay transfer fees and then have it made CA compliant. Best price in state seems to be $2500 converted, if it's in stock. Comes with all the parts needed to convert it back to "free state" status.

Steve1968LS2
05-25-2011, 9:12 AM
To the top.. PMs answered

Price lowered to $2250.. no MAID grip, but added FDE ladder bars.

creed
05-25-2011, 3:56 PM
This is a great deal. I'd buy it if I didn't already buy an ACR a few weeks ago :drool5:

Steve1968LS2
05-26-2011, 5:17 PM
Back to the top..

Not really looking for trades.. well, maybe some ammo.. but 95% cash.. thanks!

SOLD TO GIGERO.. PENDING Today at RIFLEGEAR

GigerO
05-27-2011, 9:44 AM
I'll take it! as per our PM's

sbkarmen
05-27-2011, 12:34 PM
**** **** crap damn!!! double ****!!!!!

GigerO
05-27-2011, 5:03 PM
I stumbled onto a great deal!!

It will for sure not be unfired once in my possession!!

Thanks again for the deal!!

Steve1968LS2
05-27-2011, 5:17 PM
I stumbled onto a great deal!!

It will for sure not be unfired once in my possession!!

Thanks again for the deal!!

Nice to meet you and glad you were happy with the condition of the SCAR.. It was a mistake to have you meet me at Riflegear, after you left I bought a Spike's lower and some other stuff.. that place is dangerous when you have cash in hand.

Enjoy your rifle.. quite a "starter" rifle to get.. the rest of us mortal typically start with an AR and work up. :)

**** **** crap damn!!! double ****!!!!!

It was up for a week.. where were you? ;)

GigerO
05-28-2011, 7:25 PM
Ha! That's an amazing story! I saw your eyes light up when you started talking to the guys about their products. You even stated, as I was leaving, that it was not a good idea to have the cash in your pocket at that place.

Yes, this is a truly dangerous hobby/infatuation/addiction...

True, it is my first .556/.223, but most definitely not my first rifle. I come from the school of purchase the best that you can afford and use the heck out of it... Otherwise it's just a trophy instead of a tool.

BTW, I can't believe you bought so much stuff with the $20 I paid you for the SCAR!! :cheers2: