PDA

View Full Version : SCAR17 California Compliant at Addax

Addax
05-20-2011, 4:52 PM
Here are some pics of the SCAR17 California Compliant Rifle we are selling.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc137/addax/CACompliantSCAR17.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc137/addax/CACompliantSCAR17pic2.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc137/addax/CACompliantSCAR17pic3.jpg

We manufactured a high quality fake suppressor / barrel extension so that you can retain the folding stock since the overall length with the stock folded and the fake suppressor / barrel extension installed is approx. 31 5/8"

With the stock unfolded, the OAL is 38 7/8"

An Assault Planet Bullet Button magazine lock is installed, and the magazine is converted to hold 10 rounds.

We offer both FDE and Black.

$2900.00 (Sales Tax and DROS are extra).
The Fake Suppressor / Barrel Extension, Bullet Button and magazine conversion are included.

We will also pin the folding stock stock to make it California compliant for customers who do not want the fake suppressor and want to retain the standard compensator.

Current lead time is approx. 3-4 months for new orders, and we require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time you place your order.

Chris

Steve1968LS2
05-20-2011, 5:38 PM
What if I just want the stock pinned and the factory comp on there?

Addax
05-20-2011, 5:52 PM
What if I just want the stock pinned and the factory comp on there?

It will cost the same $2900.00 (plus tax and dros), since we have to spend extra time on converting the stock so that it will not fold using the stock stopper from Assault Planet.

dcrew1x
05-20-2011, 8:47 PM
Awesome! I already placed my order and deposit; lemme know when it comes in Chris!

- Danny -

BTW, I talked to Lale already to let her know I prefer the pinned stock instead of the fake can, and I'm posting it here just in case it was forgotten over our conversation over the phone.

Kudos to Addax for excellent pricing! :cheers2:

Nor-Cal
05-20-2011, 8:56 PM
:drool5: one day I will have that rifle hopefully soon!

Addax
05-20-2011, 9:48 PM
Awesome! I already placed my order and deposit; lemme know when it comes in Chris!

- Danny -

BTW, I talked to Lale already to let her know I prefer the pinned stock instead of the fake can, and I'm posting it here just in case it was forgotten over our conversation over the phone.

Kudos to Addax for excellent pricing! :cheers2:

Thank you.

I will confirm the fixed stock request with Lale.

Chris

Nefarious
06-01-2011, 7:11 PM
I like the look of the original comp, but I do like the suppressor look as well. How is it attached? Im assuming its not interchangeable. For the times I would like to simply pin the stock and go with the comp?

Addax
06-01-2011, 10:08 PM
I like the look of the original comp, but I do like the suppressor look as well. How is it attached? Im assuming its not interchangeable. For the times I would like to simply pin the stock and go with the comp?

The fake suppressor is threaded. For the SCAR 17 it is 5/8x24, for the SCAR 16, ACR 5.56 etc. it is 1/2x28.

When we install the fake suppressor we use the high temp high strength loctite on the threads.

I also prefer the original look with the FSC30 compensator, but with the California Firearms Laws the way they are, some folks like retain the folding stock, so we decided to design a fake suppressor / barrel extension that threads onto the barrel in order to give you the overall length of over 30" with the side folding stock folded.

We offer the SCAR's with either the pinned stock or folding stock with fake suppressor, bullet button mag-lock installed and the magazine made to only 10 rounds so that they are California Compliant.

Chris

dcrew1x
06-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Hey Chris,

I've already pre-ordered the Scar 17S through Addax and have the itch to also purchase a scar16s in FDE. How much do you guys sell the 16S in FDE for and do you have it available?

Addax
06-14-2011, 3:13 PM
Hey Chris,

I've already pre-ordered the Scar 17S through Addax and have the itch to also purchase a scar16s in FDE. How much do you guys sell the 16S in FDE for and do you have it available?

PM Sent ;)

neomedic
07-16-2011, 6:41 AM
How easy or difficult is it to convert the pinned folding stock to original condition?

Edit: And how long / current lead time for one?

Thanks

Addax
07-18-2011, 12:14 AM
How easy or difficult is it to convert the pinned folding stock to original condition?

Edit: And how long / current lead time for one?

Thanks

Hello,

Converting the stock requires removing the stock (unhinging it from the receiver), removing the button, then removing the stock stopper. After that, you reassemble the stock assembly in reverse order.

Current ETA is running about 90 days. We have a few backorders currently that have not shipped out yet.

Chris

dzemomona12
10-03-2011, 9:15 AM
What is the price?

FourLoko
10-03-2011, 12:32 PM
What is the price?

can you read?

$2900.00 (Sales Tax and DROS are extra).
The Fake Suppressor / Barrel Extension, Bullet Button and magazine conversion are included.

Addax
10-03-2011, 10:57 PM
FYI: Current ETA is ?

FN is fulfilling military orders so the available supply to the civilian market has been really low for the past few months.

We have a few on back order for customers, as well as for our shop.

As soon as we receive our back orders, we will fill our customers back orders first.

Thank you,

Addax Tactical

10-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Awesome, time to start selling crap I dont need! :rolleyes: