PDA

View Full Version : DROS FOR THE RAPTURE!

X-NewYawker
05-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Rapture or not -- new Remington 700 police .223 today (fantastic out of the box trigger) picking up SOCOM 16 this afternoon and LMT MWS next Friday.
Gotta be ready, because I will NOT be raptured out of here.

jim2342
05-20-2011, 12:08 PM
My new S&W M&P15OR gets out of DROS jail at 1635 this afternoon. Bring it zombies!!!

Ricky808maui
05-20-2011, 1:17 PM
I just picked up my remy 700 sps tactical 308 yesterday and waitin for my saiga 12 to come in nxt week.... I'm ready... But I think everyone on this forum ready too

Droppin Deuces
05-20-2011, 1:22 PM
Only prep I've done is make ammo.

762.DEFENSE
05-20-2011, 1:36 PM
Jesus I wish I had the kind of dough you do to drop on guns :pinch:

POLICESTATE
05-20-2011, 1:39 PM

You would if we didn't have so many thieves in government.

762.DEFENSE
05-20-2011, 1:40 PM
You would if we didn't have so many thieves in government.

Very true senoir. :chris:

davek8s
05-20-2011, 1:42 PM
Well it should be a party tomorrow. I hope the internet stays on for a while so we can brag about all of our post apocalypse glory.

Dhena81
05-20-2011, 2:10 PM
I'm going to be late I have an HK45 going to rifle gear Saturday all I have is a S*** ton of ammo for my AR, AK, and a couple of handguns. Does anyone know off hand how much ammo your allowed to have in your house before you have to contact the FD or is that just for powder?

rareair
05-20-2011, 2:25 PM
Bring on the "Rapture" I'm ready! Just maxxed all my credit cards, bought a new SUV (for trampling the weak) and slept with my neighbors wife & daughter.

arc
05-20-2011, 2:26 PM
Well it should be a party tomorrow. I hope the internet stays on for a while so we can brag about all of our post apocalypse glory.

Network Engineers ain't going nowhere. Not with the stuff they do. The apocalypse will have plenty of internet.

-James

X-NewYawker
05-20-2011, 2:30 PM
Clarification: No zombies or end of world tomorrow -- that will come in OCtober. Tomorrow is just all the righteous dudes and dudettes get taken to heaven, the righteous dead get new (non flesh eating) bodies and float off too, and the rest of us get to gun down the miscreants left behind.
Sweet.

Bigbird19
05-20-2011, 3:23 PM
Yea the end of the world is a "process" that will be going til October 24th.. Unfortunately the DOJ won't be getting Raptured either :(

JayBeeJay
05-20-2011, 4:01 PM
LOL...

Steve1968LS2
05-20-2011, 4:23 PM
I picked up my HK USC this week and decided not to send it off for UMP conversion until next week.. just incase the world ended tomorrow.. lol

edward
05-20-2011, 4:47 PM
Picked up a crate of Mosin Nagants 2 days ago.

My peasant militia is now ready.

Norsemen308
05-20-2011, 4:49 PM
SoCOM II, SCAR 16s, and a 110BA .338 Lupau all get out of jail on the 29th.... 9 days to late...

fugg....

i did it cause the dros is cheaper if you buy more guns?

seronian
05-20-2011, 4:55 PM
Ready, remi 700p 308 , noveske ar15, czsp01, 500 rounds on long guns 250 on shot, plus a Paul chan practical katana for the close encounter. Now for my kids weapons, 2 1911's one 380.

MrPlink
05-20-2011, 5:00 PM
damnit, I just loaned my AK to my dad....

which happens to be the rifle I have the most ammo/hi caps for.

Mag locked SCAR it is!

X-NewYawker
05-20-2011, 5:01 PM
Question: If the End of Days comes and you put a 30 round magazine in a rifle with a BB -- will you go to heaven, hell or jail? Will there even still BE jail?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/MONSTERS/JC-ZN.jpghttp://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/MONSTERS/BLood-Test--on-JC.jpg

Jerry Brown's political advisor:

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/MONSTERS/salvivianoasDamien.jpg

Lead Waster
05-20-2011, 5:08 PM

Well, if you are going to get raptured, or witness the end of days, you might as well blow your savings on something fun and useful... assuming you started DROS on it 10 days ago...Oops, Too late for you!

mlevans66
05-20-2011, 5:09 PM
Clarification: No zombies or end of world tomorrow -- that will come in OCtober. Tomorrow is just all the righteous dudes and dudettes get taken to heaven, the righteous dead get new (non flesh eating) bodies and float off too, and the rest of us get to gun down the miscreants left behind.
Sweet.

Have fun and I'll be pull'in for you to get to heaven in the mean time. :o

Penguin4091
05-20-2011, 5:34 PM
Yea the end of the world is a "process" that will be going til October 24th.. Unfortunately the DOJ won't be getting Raptured either :(

good so I still have time to DROS a glock 17:43:

Ruiner
05-20-2011, 5:40 PM
Whats this about being ready for raptors tomorrow?? Whats the best round for them? :eek:;)

supersonic
05-20-2011, 5:40 PM
SoCOM II, SCAR 16s, and a 110BA .338 Lupau all get out of jail on the 29th.... 9 days to late...

fugg....

With THAT kind of cashflow and firearms purchasing, I would sincerely hope you at least learn that the correct name is 'Lapua' before you own one!

Uh....Is that a question? My B.S.-O.Meter is starting to rumble.:rolleyes:

X-NewYawker
05-20-2011, 6:19 PM
With THAT kind of cashflow and firearms purchasing, I would sincerely hope you at least learn that the correct name is 'Lapua' before you own one!

He also misspelled fudge, so go figure.
:)

lincoln6echo
05-20-2011, 6:24 PM
Agreed, I just picked up my stripped Noveske lower and got a complete Noveske low pro upper so I really want to get this assembled but I guess I have time since rapture is tomorrow and the cdc warning of zombies must be after?;)

be1498
05-20-2011, 6:47 PM
Picking up my MC Operator tomorrow morning...just in time! :jump::jump:

TNP'R
05-20-2011, 7:01 PM
I just picked up my remy 700 sps tactical 308 yesterday and waitin for my saiga 12 to come in nxt week.... I'm ready... But I think everyone on this forum ready too

Thats what I wanted but my local gun shop didn't have it in 308, i settled with a savage axis in 308 cheaper and pretty damn accurate or so says the research ive done on it.

Steve1968LS2
05-20-2011, 7:53 PM
Shouldn't it have happened by now somewhere in the world? Damn rapture runnin' late.. inconsiderate..

brando
05-20-2011, 8:07 PM
It's already Saturday afternoon here in New Zealand...no rapture, just work.

supersonic
05-20-2011, 9:04 PM
According to one of the "predictors," it won't happen until 6 p.m. New York (Eastern) time.;)

Norsemen308
05-20-2011, 9:34 PM

Uh....Is that a question? My B.S.-O.Meter is starting to rumble.:rolleyes:

LAPUA... ooo dear God he better take me now before my internet buddies pile this on to thick...

and no it was not a question.. it was phrased in a question because I am still trying to believe I did the right thing.....

All men should feel "Baller" once in their life... I just like the fact that the truck they will be carried home in is about a half of what I have invested....

I found that after some research.... I am going to be ready for about 20 zombies with the Lapua.... then I am going to need to go to 223.... Happy Rapture to everyone...

X-NewYawker
05-20-2011, 10:04 PM

Brando -- give us updates -- Are you Hobitting?

iscozky
05-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Just got my USC yesterday, the bad thing is my other magazine is still on the way, I guess a kitchen knife will do as a back up. (-;

santacruzstefan
05-20-2011, 11:51 PM

Maybe all the Kiwi's are getting left behind :shrug:

7.62 Charlie
05-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Maybe all the Kiwi's are getting left behind :shrug:

Kiwi's are unholy and will be left behind lol

morfeeis
05-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Just put a G19 on 10 day for my wife today, i sure as hell asked my FFL if i could just take it seeing as the world is ending tomorrow, she smiled as she said NOPE!

Lead Waster
05-21-2011, 11:02 AM
The interesting thing here is if that Evangalist says today is the Rapture and he shows up on his TV show on Monday, doesn't that mean he (and all his followers) were not worthy of Heaven and have actually been left behind? I know he pulled this in 1994 as well, but it's time someone said "Wow, you were left behind too, eh? What did you do, sinner?"

On the other hand, if he's right then, well, don't worry guys, I'll be looking down at you from Heaven with my Full Auto, infinite round magazine M16. No, make that M17. ;) See ya suckas!

tiger222
05-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Religious Zealots = the walking stupid. Unfortunately God is all love and always forgiving, so even these thieves of the soul are allowed to live and return to his heart.

supersonic
05-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Anyone actually know the name of the guy who is predicting this 'rapture?' He needs to be taken to task come Monday. I need the name, if anybody knows. I am going to make some inquiries next week.

morfeeis
05-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Anyone actually know the name of the guy who is predicting this 'rapture?' He needs to be taken to task come Monday. I need the name, if anybody knows. I am going to make some inquiries next week.
Harold Camping

nismobishi
05-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Bring on the "Rapture" I'm ready! Just maxxed all my credit cards, bought a new SUV (for trampling the weak) and slept with my neighbors wife & daughter.

^^^^ hahahahhahaahahhaha lmao!!!!!!

seronian
05-21-2011, 1:09 PM

lives in the east bay some harold camping dude.

i need one role of toilet paper from each member i will TP his house lol...any care to join?

MrPlink
05-21-2011, 1:57 PM

i need one role of toilet paper from each member i will TP his house lol...any care to join?

religious intolerance towards Christians in America???

The Empire is now complete! Im in! :p

now...

ponder the true meaning of the term "false prophet"

Beagle
05-21-2011, 2:02 PM

LOL gotta video tape it LOL but then he'll file a police report from heaven? I would love to see the media outside his house at 6:01 making him look stupid LOL

X-NewYawker
05-21-2011, 2:06 PM
Harold Camping

He also predicted the Rapture in 1994 -- and like this time, thousands sent their life savings to his radio station so they would be "saved"
Also like this time, no refunds.

be1498
05-21-2011, 3:05 PM
According to one of the "predictors," it won't happen until 6 p.m. New York (Eastern) time.;)

OK, it's six pm Eastern...and I'm still here!:confused:

supersonic
05-21-2011, 4:32 PM
OK, it's six pm Eastern...and I'm still here!:confused:

Yep. That's religion for you. No mortal can 'predict' when the world is going to "end." WTF does "end" mean? A day & a time? Days & times/timezones. etc. are man-made!!! Relgion = man-made as well.:rolleyes:

jdouglas
05-21-2011, 8:37 PM
Harold Camping has a few screws loose...nobody—aside from perhaps a small (but vocal) group of dedicated followers—believes anything he says, especially when it comes to "end of the world" predictions.

Harold Camping is a fake; don't let it give you the wrong impression of real Christians. ;)

cmace22
05-21-2011, 8:39 PM
Just making sure everyone is still here.

MrPlink
05-21-2011, 8:58 PM
its a good thing Harold Camping prayed for God to delay the rapture, and that GOD LISTENED!
ITS A MIRACLE! ALL PRAISE CAMPING!

cmace22
05-21-2011, 9:04 PM
its a good thing Harold Camping prayed for God to delay the rapture, and that GOD LISTENED!
ITS A MIRACLE! ALL PRAISE CAMPING!

Really....

Is that what that coot said?

battleship
05-21-2011, 9:24 PM
About now im hoping hes mixing up a cocktail of kool aid and cyanide before he goes to bed. Anyone who brainwashers people to give all there money to his madness needs to be burnt at the stake in my book. At least throw him in jail under charges of fraud.

MrPlink
05-21-2011, 9:36 PM
Really....

Is that what that coot said?

no, Im just guessing. :::ahem:::

I mean

I AM A PROPHET FOR CAMPING, AND THAT IS WHAT HE WILL SAY NEXT!

p.s.

Im kicking myself for not asking his followers to give me all their wordly belongings...

supersonic
05-22-2011, 7:12 AM
p.s.

Im kicking myself for not asking his followers to give me all their wordly belongings...

My GOD how right you are.

jdouglas
05-22-2011, 4:39 PM
About now im hoping hes mixing up a cocktail of kool aid and cyanide before he goes to bed. Anyone who brainwashers people to give all there money to his madness needs to be burnt at the stake in my book. At least throw him in jail under charges of fraud.

Actually, in the Old Testament of the Bible, the nation of Israel was supposed to put to DEATH any false prophets. (The test for a false prophet being that if what they prophesied did not actually come to pass.) :cool:

Although to be honest, if one was actually dumb enough to fall for Camping's heretical teachings, they alone should be responsible for their stupidity. ;)

supersonic
05-22-2011, 5:06 PM
Actually, in the Old Testament of the Bible, the nation of Israel was supposed to put to DEATH any false prophets. (The test for a false prophet being that if what they prophesied did not actually come to pass.) :cool:

Although to be honest, if one was actually dumb enough to fall for Camping's heretical teachings, they alone should be responsible for their stupidity. ;)

And (back then) these type of followers would probably have been seen as evil & they, too, would be executed.:thumbsup:

nanoc
05-22-2011, 5:25 PM
Pff ill tell you all when the world is going to end. The sky will turn red when the sun turns into a red giant and begins to expand slowly swallowing up the earth. If i remember correctly our sun has 5 billion more years in it though.

X-NewYawker
05-22-2011, 6:13 PM
BTW
News is reporting that Camping's house is empty.
I'm sure he's camping with all the worldly belongings of his more gullible followers…
Probably in the Cayman Islands...

supersonic
05-22-2011, 6:14 PM
Pff ill tell you all when the world is going to end. The sky will turn red when the sun turns into a red giant and begins to expand slowly swallowing up the earth. If i remember correctly our sun has 5 billion more years in it though.

NOPE. I will tell you when the world will end. It will end when I say it can!!!:p

fcr
05-23-2011, 9:41 AM
I have a few things I need to dump. Anyone interested in a prayer rug, yamulke, rosary beads, magic underwear ? I am keeping the towel, sunscreen and change I had for a boat ride.

CK_32
05-23-2011, 9:57 AM
I really wonder if there was a firearms hike for rapture hahaha

X-NewYawker
05-23-2011, 10:51 AM
You'll know the world is coming to an end if a Democrat starts saying that man has a right to bear arms, and the CA State house says AWs are okay again.
So… plenty of time.

seronian
05-23-2011, 7:19 PM
You'll know the world is coming to an end if a Democrat starts saying that man has a right to bear arms, and the CA State house says AWs are okay again.
So… plenty of time.

Shucks never gonna happen I gues we are all stuck. Quick someone needs to make things happen.

fcr
05-23-2011, 11:13 PM
So… plenty of time.

Well, half true so far. All we need is the State legislature to come around.