View Full Version : FS: 3 sets of 1911 grips! PRICES REDUCED 5/25/11

05-20-2011, 9:13 AM
I have one set of alumagrips in black. They have the inserts inside for a nice tight fit on a 1911. They were put on my gun ONCE to take photos and taken back off.

Alumagrips sold separately to Raymondmillbrae

Next set is a set of "Amboyna" wood curly wood that makes a nice decorative set. They actually fit really well. I paid around 40 bucks just for these grips to be a show set. I had to relieve a bit of material around the bottom to fit a Wilson Combat speed chute. Does nothing for the function of them, other than allow a little piece of metal to be there so if you're already using a bolt on speed chute, they're good to go.

Lastly, I have a set of Hogue Plastic 1911 full size grips. They are just black plastic double diamond grips and I believe I still have the original box for them. I don't have pics, but I'm sure you'll know what black thin plastic diamond checkered 1911 grips look like.

Selling ALL 3 for $68 shipped as a set. I have no desire to break them up. The only reason I'm selling is I want a set of the two tone Dan Wesson grips that I have a buddy who has them and wants 75 bucks for them. I'm also doing it to help him out a little as I know I'm overpaying. Anyway, 3 Sets to your door of nice grips for $60 is a STEAL.

Now two sets left. Amboyna show grips (still functional if you want a pimp gun at the range) and Hogue plastic double diamond checkered grips. I'll do these two together for $30 bucks shipped. Still available for local pickup. I'm basically giving you the hogues and then some if you buy the amboyna grips. I paid more than 30 for just these plus shipping!

Prices lowered to 18 shipped for amboyna burlwood grips. $9.00 shipped for the hogue plastic black grips. If I don't get this in the next day or so I'm just gonna keep them.

Local pickup i'm in Eureka, otherwise this is $68 shipped. I am losing money on this deal by quite a bit selling them for this price, it IS a great deal, so NO I will not take less than the advertised price. I will also trade straight across for a set of the dan wesson "Shadow" 1911 grips if you have some. Thanks for looking

05-20-2011, 9:51 AM
Dang, doode...I'm in the market for a set of Alumagrips right now.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif you should decide to sell them seperately, drop me a line!!

In Christ: Raymond

05-20-2011, 10:40 AM
I had them for sale separately with a free set of amboyna.

PM incoming

05-20-2011, 3:58 PM
Got your PM.

Funny, I thought you were someone else when I responded to you.

Question: Are they thick or narrow? And by looking at the picture, I cannot tell if they have the checkering texture, or if they are completely flat-n-smooth.

In Christ: Raymond

05-21-2011, 7:28 AM
Raymondmilbrae got the alumagrips

TTT with Amboyna + Hogue package deal.

05-23-2011, 8:29 AM

Hogues and Wood grips.

Still $30 shipped. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

05-25-2011, 8:32 AM
Best offer, who DOESN'T need good 1911 grips that shine!

05-25-2011, 9:26 PM
I"ll take the wood grip. Thanks.