PDA

View Full Version : He did it again!

RollingCode3
05-18-2011, 4:24 PM
Two years in a row, our dear leader Obama refused to show up at the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial in Washington DC. What was he doing at that time? PLAYING GOLF. :mad: :mad: :mad:

WILDMAN442
05-18-2011, 4:32 PM
And didnt he have someone visit the White House whos kid was named after a cop killer?

What a Douche.

My partner is in DC right now. We just had one of ours indicted to the wall this year.

Justin

yzernie
05-18-2011, 9:46 PM
And this behavior surprises you? His agenda is blatently obvious and it does not include anyone who fights abroad or on our own soil for the American people. The jackhole won't even place his hand over his heart during the National Anthem....sad.

Falconis
05-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Come on, he put Eric Holder (Mr. Copwatch) in charge of DOJ. You think he give's a rat's *** for any cop that lost their life? Only reason he showed up to Ground Zero is due to World Coverage. Unless the event pegs a certain number on his narcissism meter, he isn't gonna care.

ckim34
05-19-2011, 6:51 AM
And didnt he have someone visit the White House whos kid was named after a cop killer?

What a Douche.

My partner is in DC right now. We just had one of ours indicted to the wall this year.

Justin

I think its the rapper known as Common, but yes he did.

TRICKSTER
05-19-2011, 10:48 AM
I think it's fair to say, No. 1, any of us would be pretty angry; No. 2, that the President acted stupidly. And No. 3, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in this administration of Law Enforcement being treated. . . poorly, That's just a fact.

You are all invited to the White House to have some beer and discuss this issue.

cowboykenny
05-19-2011, 11:36 PM
When will it end... Hopefully in 2012

windrunner50
05-20-2011, 7:12 AM
The President's indifference to Law Enforcement is unexcusable, and his priorities appear to be misplaced. We can hope to make REAL change in 2012!

Isaiah4Autumn
05-20-2011, 7:38 AM
Only reason he showed up to Ground Zero is due to World Coverage. Unless the event pegs a certain number on his narcissism meter, he isn't gonna care.

He went ln his "not spiking the football tour". Never had he visited ground zero b4 as president