PDA

View Full Version : Legality of a .50 BMG Upper?

Excelsior
05-18-2011, 4:14 PM
Are AR-based .50 BMG uppers legal to own in CA?

If one was pulled-over and a LEO found a case containing just a .50 BMG upper with powder residue and another case containing only a registered OLL would that be a problem? How about a .50 BMG upper (with no lower attached to it) in one's safe along with a registered OLL with no upper connected to it? Is .50 BMG ammo legal in CA? Thanks.

21SF
05-18-2011, 4:19 PM
There is no such thing a registered OLL.

bcrich
05-18-2011, 4:28 PM
Just build it in .50dtc with your Off list lower and it will be legit! You lost me with "registered OLL"

G1500
05-18-2011, 4:30 PM
Legal to own a .50 BMG upper and matching ammunition.

Not legal to attach the upper to the lower receiver, but having both of them together is fine, there is no constructive possession.

There are legal .50 BMG setups, there is a spade setup I have seen on here before. It is in the BOHICA GB thread.

762.DEFENSE
05-18-2011, 4:32 PM
Face+Palm :rolleyes:

Legal to own, but if you want to have it on an AR Rifle, you'd have to have it on a RAW (Since the law strictly names "shouldered rifles"). If not, then you need to research the SPADE Grip or other methods of legally configuring your 50 bmg into working order.

Excelsior
05-18-2011, 7:19 PM
There is no such thing a registered OLL.
"Registered" in the sense that it was legally DROSed.

Cokebottle
05-18-2011, 7:22 PM
"Registered" in the sense that it was legally DROSed.
That's not registered.
If the cop runs the serial number, it will come back "__________________"

Only handguns and assault weapons are required to be registered.
Long guns may be voluntarily registered.

Excelsior
05-18-2011, 11:27 PM
That's not registered.

It's close enough...

G1500
05-18-2011, 11:34 PM
It's closer to unregistered than it is registered.

:D

killshot44
05-18-2011, 11:37 PM
It's close enough...

And.......the friendly advice ends.

IntoForever
05-18-2011, 11:57 PM
Register it as a long barrel pistol?

DesertGunner
05-19-2011, 12:03 AM
That's not registered.

Handguns aren't required to be registered either...

Excelsior
05-19-2011, 12:40 AM
They're still DROSed. Both are effectively registered...

G1500
05-19-2011, 1:48 AM

If you purchased one after ~1991, it is probably registered.

DesertGunner
05-19-2011, 2:52 AM

It's not really "effectively registered" if nothing comes back when a cop runs the SN. And if it were, they wouldn't have voluntary registration forms.:D

The Gleam
05-19-2011, 2:57 AM
Are AR-based .50 BMG uppers legal to own in CA?

If one was pulled-over and a LEO found a case containing just a .50 BMG upper with powder residue and another case containing only a registered OLL would that be a problem? How about a .50 BMG upper (with no lower attached to it) in one's safe along with a registered OLL with no upper connected to it? Is .50 BMG ammo legal in CA? Thanks.

No constructive possession with the .50BMG ban.

.50 BMG Uppers are legal to own in CA, but you can NOT match it to an unregistered lower unless the lower was registered before previous bans on AWs went into effect. Same goes for .50BMG rifles; if you had a Barrett 82A1 under SB23, you were fine and no need for 2nd reg under AB50's passing.

4473/DROS is NOT considered registration under CA's AW laws (even if the handgun serial appears on the DROS).

Registration of AWs and .50BMG SHOULDER fired rifles involved filling out a card stating make, model, caliber, and serial number of each firearm to be registered; name, address, and fingerprint with a fee paid, then submitted to the DOJ (BOF) at the time by the deadline. There is no option for retroactive registration.

Prior to AB-50, but after SB-23, if you took a FAB-10 or DPMS single-shot, or OLL (pending you were savvy and rare in understanding at that time that OLLs were outside of Roberti-Roos/SB-23) then you could have registered the lower (and I don't mean 4473/DROS) as a .50BMG rifle receiver.

.50BMG ammo is not banned (but API is, as with all other calibers in API).

Crew serviced/operated non-shoulder-fired arms in .50BMG are legal to own.

There is always .50DTC if you missed out on getting in before AB50 due to ignorance of the law or age-limitation; in simplest terms, merely a shoulder angle difference in the case; can even be fire-formed.

There are some ingenious creations being done by fellow-calgunners of tri-pod mounted/spade-gripped operated "crew guns" - unique ideas. As others pointed out - look for those in other threads.

The Gleam
05-19-2011, 3:00 AM
If you purchased one after ~1991, it is probably registered.

There is no "probably" - you had to actively pursue registration. 4473/DROS is not considered registration of firearms banned for future sales under Roberti-Roos, SB23 and/or AB50. Ownership is NOT banned so long as the firearms in question were registered under these fascist schemes.

Excelsior
05-19-2011, 3:29 AM
No constructive possession with the .50BMG ban.

.50 BMG Uppers are legal to own in CA, but you can NOT match it to an unregistered lower unless the lower was registered before previous bans on AWs went into effect. Same goes for .50BMG rifles; if you had a Barrett 82A1 under SB23, you were fine and no need for 2nd reg under AB50's passing.

4473/DROS is NOT considered registration under CA's AW laws (even if the handgun serial appears on the DROS).

Registration of AWs and .50BMG SHOULDER fired rifles involved filling out a card stating make, model, caliber, and serial number of each firearm to be registered; name, address, and fingerprint with a fee paid, then submitted to the DOJ (BOF) at the time by the deadline. There is no option for retroactive registration.

Prior to AB-50, but after SB-23, if you took a FAB-10 or DPMS single-shot, or OLL (pending you were savvy and rare in understanding at that time that OLLs were outside of Roberti-Roos/SB-23) then you could have registered the lower (and I don't mean 4473/DROS) as a .50BMG rifle receiver.

.50BMG ammo is not banned (but API is, as with all other calibers in API).

Crew serviced/operated non-shoulder-fired arms in .50BMG are legal to own.

There is always .50DTC if you missed out on getting in before AB50 due to ignorance of the law or age-limitation; in simplest terms, merely a shoulder angle difference in the case; can even be fire-formed.

There are some ingenious creations being done by fellow-calgunners of tri-pod mounted/spade-gripped operated "crew guns" - unique ideas. As others pointed out - look for those in other threads.

If that's the case I could simply "match" the upper and lower prior to shooting on my own land in private and "unmatch" the pair prior to leaving or before driving out to open the gate should I have any uninvited visitors.

FWIW, that "Crew serviced/operated non-shoulder-fired arms in .50BMG" had better be semi-automatic here in CA unless you are one of the chosen few with a federally registered/licensed NFA weapon.

DROSing/registering are synonymous to me -- I could care less what CA AW laws suggest.

Cyc Wid It
05-19-2011, 5:32 AM
If that's the case I could simply "match" the upper and lower prior to shooting on my own land in private and "unmatch" the pair prior to leaving or before driving out to open the gate should I have any uninvited visitors.

FWIW, that "Crew serviced/operated non-shoulder-fired arms in .50BMG" had better be semi-automatic here in CA unless you are one of the chosen few with a federally registered/licensed NFA weapon.

DROSing/registering are synonymous to me -- I could care less what CA AW laws suggest.

This post... where to begin... then I remembered that you're the one who made this thread:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=430847

and it suddenly becomes clear where this thread is heading.

thetaxman
05-19-2011, 7:09 AM

Sure. Go right ahead. I presume you would be using the Private Property Anything Goes Act of 1982? If you somehow do own a piece of land in California that has been granted a waiver from all state (and presumably federal) law then you need to have a big party where we can all murder some babies and build miniguns.

G1500
05-19-2011, 11:34 AM
There is no "probably" - you had to actively pursue registration. 4473/DROS is not considered registration of firearms banned for future sales under Roberti-Roos, SB23 and/or AB50. Ownership is NOT banned so long as the firearms in question were registered under these fascist schemes.

He said handguns are not required to be registered, I said if you bought one before then, it is most likely registered. Nothing was mentioned about having a RAW or a .50 BMG rifle being automatically registered.

omgwtfbbq
05-19-2011, 11:49 AM

"Could" is the operative term here. I mean I "could" assault someone or burglarize someone's home and maybe get away with it, but the crime was still committed. Catch my meaning?

If the question is about legality, then no you cannot LEGALLY do that you are suggesting, but that doesn't seem to be what you're concerned with. If you're concerned with the LIKELIHOOD of being caught, well I suppose that's anybody's guess.

for2nato
05-19-2011, 1:06 PM
if you purchased and drosed then you can consider your gun reg'd. just because local law enforcement cant readily access your purchase info with a squad car laptop doesnt mean the state doesnt have your purchase history on file. if they didnt want to know what you are purchasing there would be no ppt laws. and they would not have opted out of the federal nics program to perform background checks. to say there is no firearm registration in california is just in my opinion being ignorant. if i were you then i would not consider building a .50bmg rifle in the state of california. the laws are clear and like was posted earlier there are no laws provisioning intent to build with the .50 ban. but whats the point if you cant build it.

just buy a .334 lapua bolt action and snipe away

Excelsior
05-19-2011, 1:18 PM
I just wanted to know if it was legal to have a .50 BMG upper and a DROSed/legally owned OLL in separate containers in one's procession in CA is all.

Farva
05-19-2011, 1:52 PM
I just wanted to know if it was legal to have a .50 BMG upper and a DROSed/legally owned OLL in separate containers in one's procession in CA is all.

It sounds like you are looking for a way to break the law without making it painfully obvious. And being slightly rude about the entire thread to boot.

Killawhale415
05-19-2011, 1:58 PM
Dont feed this guy, just take a look at the last few threads hes started.

bcrich
05-19-2011, 4:16 PM

What is a .334?

Cokebottle
05-19-2011, 8:48 PM
They are required to be registered at the time of transfer. Even though an intrafamilial transfer is a true FTF event without involving an FFL, the law still requires that the receiver file an OpLaw, which registers the handgun.
No, they are not.

The serial number of a long gun is not even entered on the DROS. The only thing the DOJ knows is "Excelsior bought a long gun"... and even that information is required to be purged after no more than 5 days.

The serial number is entered on the Federal 4473, but that form doesn't go anywhere. It simply sits in the FFL's files for 20 years.

Long guns are not even close to being "effectively registered"

Cokebottle
05-19-2011, 8:52 PM
He wasn't referring to AW or the .50BMG. He was referring to the comment that "handguns are not required to be registered"

Any handgun transferred in California after 1991 is required to be registered at the time of transfer.

And though registration is not required, possession of an unregistered handgun while committing certain crimes will elevate the charges from misdemeanor to felony.

Currently, the only legal way to "obtain" a "new" handgun without it being registered is to build it yourself from an 80% lower/frame.

Cokebottle
05-19-2011, 9:00 PM
That is the case, and yes, you could do that.
You could also assemble a 5.56 AR15 without a bullet button, shoot it on your own land, and detach the upper from the lower before driving out to open the gate.
You could also kill a hooker and bury her in your back yard, and bleach the blood off of your shovel and clothing before driving out to open the gate.

But it still would not change the fact that you would be committing a felony... you would just be taking steps to hide the crime.
Bolt action would also be legal in "Crew serviced/operated non-shoulder-fired arms in .50BMG" ;)
Whether or not DROSing/registering are synonymous to you or not, they are not synonymous to the DOJ, which is all that matters.
AW laws are germain to the topic because the only long guns that are required to be registered in California are Registered Assault Weapons that were registered prior to the expiration of either of the three grace periods (Kasler, Roberti-Roos, and .50BMG).

Cokebottle
05-19-2011, 9:04 PM
if you purchased and drosed then you can consider your gun reg'd. just because local law enforcement cant readily access your purchase info with a squad car laptop doesnt mean the state doesnt have your purchase history on file. if they didnt want to know what you are purchasing there would be no ppt laws. and they would not have opted out of the federal nics program to perform background checks. to say there is no firearm registration in california is just in my opinion being ignorant.
Prove it.

The serial number of your newly purchased, or PPT'd long gun is not even sent to the DOJ on the DROS form.
Only the "handgun" DROS form has a spot for the serial number.

And whether they actually do or not, long gun DROS information is required to be purged from the DOJ database after 5 days.

As for why California has a PPT requirement, or why they opted out of the NICS check, you are attempting to apply logic to California gun laws.

Excelsior
05-20-2011, 12:10 AM
It sounds like you are looking for a way to break the law without making it painfully obvious. And being slightly rude about the entire thread to boot.
I simply asked a question. No one held a gun to anyone's head to opine. Then someone went off about the term "registered." I don't see why people can't pass on threads they don't like rather than adding drivel that is of no value. I guess it makes them feel good about themselves.

I really was curious if a .50 upper is legal in CA because obviously in just a few seconds it can be separated from a lower. I did finally get an answer but not after a lot of malarkey.

DannyInSoCal
05-20-2011, 12:22 AM
Just get a .338 Lapua Or .416 Barret upper and avoid the drama...

Excelsior
05-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Just get a .338 Lapua Or .416 Barret upper and avoid the drama...
That's actually good advice. I have a big 3 gallon jar that I throw money into whenever I go without something I want. Maybe by the time it's full the .50 BMG ban in CA will be history and Mark Serbu might finally be shipping his BFG-50A.

Grumpyoldretiredcop
05-20-2011, 8:33 AM

Welcome to Felonyland. It doesn't matter whether you're on private property or not.

You may care less now - but you might care more when you find yourself in custody.

Fail points noted. I see a bleak future for this individual unless he/she wises up.

DannyInSoCal
05-20-2011, 9:47 AM
That's actually good advice. I have a big 3 gallon jar that I throw money into whenever I go without something I want. Maybe by the time it's full the .50 BMG ban in CA will be history and Mark Serbu might finally be shipping his BFG-50A.

If you can't afford the upper - You probably can't afford to feed it either.

Get a rich girlfriend.....

CSACANNONEER
05-20-2011, 10:56 AM
if you purchased and drosed then you can consider your gun reg'd. just because local law enforcement cant readily access your purchase info with a squad car laptop doesnt mean the state doesnt have your purchase history on file. if they didnt want to know what you are purchasing there would be no ppt laws. and they would not have opted out of the federal nics program to perform background checks. to say there is no firearm registration in california is just in my opinion being ignorant. if i were you then i would not consider building a .50bmg rifle in the state of california. the laws are clear and like was posted earlier there are no laws provisioning intent to build with the .50 ban. but whats the point if you cant build it.

This post show so much FAIL that I don't know where to start. First of all, DROS does not equal registration of long guns. The state does not get any info on make, model or SN of a long gun when it is DROSed. So, who is ignorant on this subject?

As far as building a .50 BMG rifle in California, it's still perfectly legal as long as one uses a RAW or Reg 50BMG receiver. I know people who own 50BMG uppers and use them on non registered lowers when out of state. Or, when I am with them, they can use their upper on my registered lower. Just because you seem to be too close minded to see the point in owning a 50BMG upper in Ca., it doesn't mean that others share your narrow mindedness.

Finally, I won't even comment on the .334 thing other than to say that I hope it was a typo. The "snipe away" comment is pretty lame. All it does is help to support the antis with getting the general public to be scared of "sniper rifles". I don't even know a single person who owns a "sniper rifle". However, I do know more than a few who own long range precision rifles.

bcrich
05-20-2011, 4:35 PM
I still dont know what a .334 lapua is!

ar15maniac
05-23-2011, 11:26 PM
The thing about uppers is that they don't have serial#s. So legally you can get them. Since the 50 bmg is not sold as a firearm there is none for sale. Notice the word firearm. Parts and accessories are legal. But remember to enhance the trigger assembly or it will not work. Also need a new buffer tube. Found the easiest way to convert is to run a side charge handle much like the LWRC repr. Talk with the guys at alexander or knights and they might have some good ideas for you. Personally, i wouldn't do a bmg just because of the whole gray shaded area of the legality if assembled (since it was not sold as a gun).

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 12:11 AM
If you can't afford the upper - You probably can't afford to feed it either.

Get a rich girlfriend.....
What makes you think I can't afford a .50BMG upper? The limiting factor right now is that unregistered .50 BMG firearms are currently illegal in CA and not the size of my checking account.

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Fail points noted. I see a bleak future for this individual unless he/she wises up.
Did that post make you feel warm and fuzzy inside?

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 12:18 AM
Sure. Go right ahead. I presume you would be using the Private Property Anything Goes Act of 1982? If you somehow do own a piece of land in California that has been granted a waiver from all state (and presumably federal) law then you need to have a big party where we can all murder some babies and build miniguns.
Are you honestly that obtuse or you just like making asinine comments?

Being on private property would give someone plenty of time to "part" the lower and the upper before a LEO could arrive. I think just about everyone else deduced that here -- sorry you missed it.

As far as your "murder some babies and build miniguns" I'll renew my first question -- are you honestly that obtuse or you just like making asinine comments?.

Reductio
05-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Why are you even speculating about committing a felony and trying to hide behind your fence with it? FFS, read the law and understand it, quit speculating about how to best cover up something so painfully stupid.

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 12:58 AM
Why are you even speculating about committing a felony and trying to hide behind your fence with it? FFS, read the law and understand it, quit speculating about how to best cover up something so painfully stupid.
Why not? It's not against the law to do so. If you don't know that or cannot handle that fact then move on. The high-and-mighty types should simply skip this thread so they won't continue to step on themselves as they try to show us just how bright (and in some cases witty) they believe themselves to be.

Reductio
05-24-2011, 1:19 AM
Dont feed this guy, just take a look at the last few threads hes started.

I normally don't feed trolls, but the last thing we need is a guy like this or somebody reading the thread to go "hey, that's a great idea" and just play right into the anti's hands. There's been a crapload of work to get where we are today, thanks in much part to CGF. Just get PO'd when new members like this start openly musing about the best way to break the law and trying to get away with it on a technicality. It's the last thing we need, and almost all the responses on here agree that this is NOT what CGN's about, and is NOT an approved route. Period.

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 2:46 PM
I normally don't feed trolls, but the last thing we need is a guy like this or somebody reading the thread to go "hey, that's a great idea" and just play right into the anti's hands. There's been a crapload of work to get where we are today, thanks in much part to CGF. Just get PO'd when new members like this start openly musing about the best way to break the law and trying to get away with it on a technicality. It's the last thing we need, and almost all the responses on here agree that this is NOT what CGN's about, and is NOT an approved route. Period.
"Troll?" Are you looking in a mirror? BY FAR the worst trolls I see on these forums are the judgmental higher-than-thou types that scream "troll!" when their judgements are discounted. I see people all the time asking questions (albeit naive ones from time to time) and then getting skewered in response by someone with an entirely too high of a opinion of themselves.

I didn't ask if anything was a "great idea." I asked if AR uppers chambered for the .50 BMG round are legal by themselves? The "great idea" thing is all yours. Please stop projecting.

Then you make the ludicrous inference that my question somehow negates the good work done by CalGuns. That's a bunch of bunkum. And you know what? The "last thing we need" is not questions like mine. It's people like you who cannot wait to mount your high horse and level your judgements because once you're off that metaphorical horse it's clear you're a small man indeed.

All you had to do was remain silent, answer the question (as many did), offer a substitute or answer the question with a polite reminder (as other did), "period."

5thgen4runner
05-24-2011, 4:23 PM

i agree with you 100% but then again technicalities are used against us when they(i mean state/fed/etc) feel pressed too nail something on us that can be sorted out by common sense. but the fact that this guy is pushing the limits is not smart if you want to push the limits don't advertise it and justify it in a public forum. just do it and its on you if you get caught. you have got a lot of great answer to your question and your still fighting about it. so i hope you heed the advice on here. good luck

Cokebottle
05-24-2011, 5:49 PM
Personally, i wouldn't do a bmg just because of the whole gray shaded area of the legality if assembled (since it was not sold as a gun).
There is no grey shaded area.

Parts, including .50BMG, are legal.
Constructive possession does not apply to California AW laws or the .50BMG ban, so possession of the parts is legal (though possession of ONLY the .50BMG upper and a matching lower would perhaps not be wise).

The only thing that it illegal (outside of cities like LA that have banned the ammo) is a shoulder-fired .50BMG rifle.
If it is not shoulder-fired, it is not a rifle, therefore, it is legal.
Pistol, spade grip, etc...

Cokebottle
05-24-2011, 5:52 PM
What makes you think I can't afford a .50BMG upper? The limiting factor right now is that unregistered .50 BMG firearms rifles are currently illegal in CA and not the size of my checking account.
Fixed it for you.

A .50BMG handgun is perfectly legal. Crazy, but legal, as is a tripod-mounted spade-gripped configuration.
No bullet button needed on the tripod-mounted configuration. Pistol would need one unless you have hands large enough to wrap around a grip that is big enough to house the magazine. Likewise a bolt-action pistol would be 100% legal.
Bolt-action shoulder-fired rifle would be a no-go. The caliber itself is what defines "rifle" as illegal.

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Fixed it for you.

A .50BMG handgun is perfectly legal. Crazy, but legal, as is a tripod-mounted spade-gripped configuration.
No bullet button needed on the tripod-mounted configuration. Pistol would need one unless you have hands large enough to wrap around a grip that is big enough to house the magazine. Likewise a bolt-action pistol would be 100% legal.
Bolt-action shoulder-fired rifle would be a no-go. The caliber itself is what defines "rifle" as illegal.
Thanks -- great information! I knew the information on the semi-auto "crew served" weapon but not the pistol. This is the sorta stuff I love to read and not the continued whining about "trolls." Thanks again.

Packy14
05-24-2011, 11:38 PM

Go ahead, commit a felony, we'll all laugh when you get convicted. Stop with the stupid threads trying to lure people into agreeing with things that are illegal. We are here to uphold the law, no matter how absurd it is.

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 11:40 PM
i agree with you 100% but then again technicalities are used against us when they(i mean state/fed/etc) feel pressed too nail something on us that can be sorted out by common sense. but the fact that this guy is pushing the limits is not smart if you want to push the limits don't advertise it and justify it in a public forum. just do it and its on you if you get caught. you have got a lot of great answer to your question and your still fighting about it. so i hope you heed the advice on here. good luck
You're also the individual that agreed "200%" with "I think I'll help a thief by putting a round through his head" in another thread.

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 11:43 PM
There is no grey shaded area.

Parts, including .50BMG, are legal.
Constructive possession does not apply to California AW laws or the .50BMG ban, so possession of the parts is legal (though possession of ONLY the .50BMG upper and a matching lower would perhaps not be wise).

The only thing that it illegal (outside of cities like LA that have banned the ammo) is a shoulder-fired .50BMG rifle.
If it is not shoulder-fired, it is not a rifle, therefore, it is legal.
Pistol, spade grip, etc...
Also excellent information. Thank you for taking the time. There is a depth on information on this thread that is completely lost on those focused on whining about "trolls."

Excelsior
05-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Go ahead, commit a felony, we'll all laugh when you get convicted. Stop with the stupid threads trying to lure people into agreeing with things that are illegal. We are here to uphold the law, no matter how absurd it is.
Be gone, troll. If you lack the self-control not to read threads that will bother you then maybe you shouldn't be on calguns.

5thgen4runner
05-25-2011, 7:31 AM
You're also the individual that agreed "200%" with "I think I'll help a thief by putting a round through his head" in another thread.

yes i would its a thief!...thats a big difference what you do to yourself is your business. a thief affects another individual in a negative way, get it?...you seemed like a decent individual who had a honest question...so now that you turn and quote my other other post, that has nothing to do with your subject, its seems you just want a fight. so ill just lay back and let you make a fool of yourself and if you pm me with some bs ill just post it up and make you look like even more of a ***. goodluck with you bs.

Cokebottle
05-25-2011, 5:28 PM
Thanks -- great information! I knew the information on the semi-auto "crew served" weapon but not the pistol. This is the sorta stuff I love to read and not the continued whining about "trolls." Thanks again.
Of course, I wouldn't WANT to fire a .50BMG pistol, but still....

Packy14
05-25-2011, 11:52 PM
Be gone, troll. If you lack the self-control not to read threads that will bother you then maybe you shouldn't be on calguns.

actually, its just you that bothers me. Every post of yours actually. Unfortunately I can't help it when I click on a stupid post and find its yours. Until next time.

leelaw
05-27-2011, 12:25 PM

actually, its just you that bothers me. Every post of yours actually. Unfortunately I can't help it when I click on a stupid post and find its yours. Until next time.

Excelsior, put kenshinoro2007 on your ignore list

Kenshinoro2007, put excelsior on your ignore list.

If I see either of you trolling the other again, you're getting a vacation.

Keeeerist, put on your big boy underpants and move on.

ETA: Excelsior, if another one of your threads devolves to YOU posting "oh, so I can [insert law violation here] on private property, then [insert attempt to hide crime here]" or anything similar, it won't be just your thread that gets locked.