PDA

View Full Version : Springfield M6 scout rifle, CA legal?

-madmax-
05-17-2011, 8:54 PM
Just bought a M6 scout rifle out of state and now a buddy of mine tells me I can't get this into CA?

He can't remember what the reason was, but claims he read this on calguns...

Any thoughts...

Thanks for reading....

ke6guj
05-17-2011, 9:00 PM
not sure what he read, but I am unaware of any reason an M6 scout wouldn't be legal in CA.

G-forceJunkie
05-17-2011, 9:06 PM
Legal. But it does have to go to a California FFL to do the transfer since it is crossing state lines.

mlevans66
05-17-2011, 9:06 PM
Just bought a M6 scout rifle out of state and now a buddy of mine tells me I can't get this into CA?

Any thoughts...

Thanks for reading....

Your buddy is selling :fud: and I think he's trying to :dupe: you. If you're in the SoCal area they got'em at Quantico Tactical. They had'em on base, shoot I saw'em on the for sale thread!

WDE91
05-17-2011, 9:07 PM
umm sounds like fud to me

follow the typical import laws and I dont see why there would be an issue

usmcchet9296
05-17-2011, 9:23 PM

Any thoughts...

Thanks for reading....

How much did you pay for it

-madmax-
05-17-2011, 9:38 PM
Well, he said that the once sold before such **** law changed are of course legal, but his opinion was they was a reason you couldn't import the rifle to CA...

Anyways...I thought he was full of s..t...most likely pissed because he was looking for one for a long time, but he only checked in CA!

I paid $300 in cash and some ammo maybe worth another $50...

Only saw a few cell phone pictures, but they looked good enough to risk it...wanted one for a long time...

:-)

sawo415
06-09-2011, 10:36 AM
I am interested in purchasing one. If any one has one for sale feel free to message me. Thanks.