View Full Version : Landcaster Arms AK

05-17-2011, 3:08 PM
Anyone have any experience or reviews on the Landcaster Arms AK's?

the furniture seems to be pretty good quality. Selling for $679 @ Ammobros

05-17-2011, 3:36 PM
The eary ones are the ones to get ahold of. The later ones in the past year seem to be questionable...

05-17-2011, 3:40 PM
Another thing is to not look at the lifetime warranty as much of a selling point. First off... it is an AK. Second is that the warranty is only as good as the company is around. Lancaster's future is unknown due to a couple issues with this last year's production...

05-17-2011, 4:41 PM
thanks! I have a Norinco that works flawless and i dont want to change anything on it, i wanted another so that i could tacticool it out, but if its not gonna perform as an AK should i dunnoo...

05-17-2011, 8:15 PM
I bought one last year, Russian Red Lancaster from AB....nothing but good things to say about it. The quality is there and furniture is pretty. :)

05-17-2011, 8:22 PM
I've heard nothing but good things about Lancaster's AK Line. :thumbsup:

05-17-2011, 8:24 PM
I have a milled Lancaster and it is great all around excep the furniture is soft wood and chips easy. The finish was beutiful though. I would not buy directly from them as their customer service is horrid and the owner has a proven lack of integrity. If you can buy one from a distributor in stock I say go for it as long as it is not a stamped ak74. They had some issues with the production of those. Again, only buy a Lancaster if it is in stock from a distributor.