PDA

View Full Version : Calgunners, get involved in *your* CRPA! - nominations for CRPA Board due May 15!!

wildhawker
05-11-2011, 9:22 PM
All,

It's that time again! All nominations for the CRPA 2011 election cycle are due MAY 15!

I make this post to invite all Calgunners who feel that they can help direct the future of gun rights in California to participate as a member of the CRPA Board of Directors. In order to assist you all through the process, I've attached all necessary forms and have placed instructions below. Please don't hesitate to reach me by email at crpa@combsconsult.com with any questions you might have.

Thanks for your consideration and support of OUR state's NRA affiliate organization, California Rifle and Pistol Association.

-Brandon Combs
Chair, CRPA Programs and Coalitions Development Committee

###

###

SEATS IN PLAY:

Airgun Committee (AIR) - 3 seats
High Power Rifle Committee (HPR) - 4 seats
Pistol Committee (PST) - 4 seats
Silhouette Committee (SIL) - 3 Seats
Small Bore Rifle Committee (SMR) - 4 seats
Arms Collections Committee (ARM) - 5 seats
Hunting & Conservation Committee (HUN) - 4 seats
Programs & Coalitions Development Committee (PCD) - 6 seats

###

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Complete attached "CRPA2011NOMLetter" by replacing the generic info with your own and deleting the committees you do not wish to run for.

2. Email the letter (may be in the body of the email, does not need to be an attachment) to CRPA at 2011election@crpa.org and jcfields@crpa.org. DUE BY MAY 15!!

3. Complete the 2 Biographical and Questionnaire PDF forms (fillable versions attached) and email to CRPA at the same email addresses. DUE ASAP!!

PROCESS NOTES:

"Northern" region = north of an east-west line drawn using the northern boundaries of San Luis Obispo, Kern, and San Bernardino Counties.

"Southern" region = south of that line.

wildhawker
05-12-2011, 8:45 PM
TTT!

wildhawker
05-14-2011, 9:00 PM
25 hours left! Hurry folks!