PDA

View Full Version : *I found 1* WTB Used TV or take your old box tv in your garage

mtsul
05-11-2011, 5:12 PM
I work at a school for the disabled our tv broke (they get to watch movies and play viedo games for different things I actually donated the last tv we had (I got it from another calgunner for my self) but then I asked if I gave them 1 could we let the children use it they said yes so I gave it to them and it broke today :( when one of the staff was sweeping they put the end of a broom through the screen :/

(I'm in pleasant hill NorCal) (I can drive to you)
So we need a tv I can come pick it up (within say 50+or- miles from pleasant hill)
I can pay a little bit of money but it's comming from my pocket so not a ton for a tv the only things I ask is that its not a REALLY tiny tv because we have a big classroom and a few children have very bad sight and that I can hook a video game and or VCR/DVD player to it other than that size or any of that does not matter

And if you want I could PROBABLY get you a receipt from the school if you want

blakdawg
05-11-2011, 5:23 PM
Your location says Riverside but your post mentions Pleasant Hill - if you care to come to San Jose, I can give you a pretty big tube TV - I think it's approx 32" but I'm not sure. It works but there's a problem with the control buttons on the front, it needs to be controlled using a remote control. Shoot me a PM if that's interesting. I don't need to get paid for it, happy to see it go to a good home. You'll want a van/small pickup or a car with a BIG backseat/trunk to pick it up.

gumby
05-11-2011, 5:40 PM
If you are in Riverside(socal), I have (2) a 21in and a 10in. Both work great and they are yours free.

rdmmdr
05-11-2011, 5:43 PM
i can have a 30 inch for you next week when i get up to disco
rick

ivanimal
05-11-2011, 5:43 PM
PM me I have a TV that is just what you need.

mtsul
05-11-2011, 6:10 PM
If you are in Riverside(socal), I have (2) a 21in and a 10in. Both work great and they are yours free.

Thanks but I'm in NorCal thank you though

i can have a 30 inch for you next week when i get up to disco
rick

I'll pm you

PM me I have a TV that is just what you need.

I'll pm you too

mtsul
05-11-2011, 6:29 PM
Thanks everyone I found 1!!

Calguns is great!!!