View Full Version : WTS DD 7 inch

05-11-2011, 2:26 AM
I'm the second owner and i guess this is an older rail of the one linked.

By the previous owner it was duracoated in tan then back to black so in some places on the rail the tan is showing.
Also pay attention to how the mounting hardware differs from the current version on the DD website so there's no surprises for the buyer.

Since it was removed from the upper last month some more tan spots have popped up. If you're a painter then i guess it's good to use for that purpose.
$100.00 firm.
Pick up local to my location (El Cerrito/Richmond). I'm hoping the low price accommodates for the wear on the rail and having to pick up. If this stays up past the end of May then I'll have the time off school to meet halfway but for now that's my situation.
To reiterate: cash only and FtF.
First with a post followed by a PM takes it (and cash in hand of course).

05-11-2011, 4:30 AM
great price. I'm going to buy a new one and duracoat it anyway. sucks for me and the FTF only. goodluck with this sale. I'm sure it will go fast at that price. great buy for anyone in Northern California.

05-11-2011, 4:49 AM
FYI, a lot of DD rails VERY similar to this one popped up about a year ago. They were a DD knockoff, although many claimed they were just as solid as DD.

05-11-2011, 4:55 AM
what brands are the DD knock offs. i would like to take a look at them. I love the mounting of the DD free floats.