PDA

View Full Version : wtt colt a2 hbar upper and complete ar15 in san diego

westcoastfrog
05-11-2011, 2:22 AM
i am the second owner of a colt a2 hbar upper with a white oak ff handguard system installed that i would like to trade locally in san diego for the following;

colt or bcm 20" govt profile a4 flat top upper

as stated i am the second owner (trade with another calgunner). i have put 90 rounds through this upper personally and i was told the upper had a very low round count prior to my receiving it but i honestly can't remember the exact number. i can be reached at westcoastfroggieajl@gmail.com
will be able to email pics this weekend when i get home...to serious inquiries only. thanks for looking.

next up i have a complete ca legal ar15 that i just received from another calgunner with approx 50 rounds down the pipe from previous owner. i have never shot it. specs are as follows; aero precision lower with either a fixed a2 buttstock or collapsable stock (your choice), armalite 16" flat top upper with unknown folding rear sight. gun is complete with bcg, ch, plastic handguards. depending on the trade i will throw in a set of kac rail systems, not sure of the nomenclature but it's the non free floated rail system that has the allen screw in the rear which is more secure than the older one with the flathead screw up front. again i will e-mail pics this weekend upon serious inquiries only. trades i'm looking for;

TRIJICON TA31RCO-A4CP
TRIJICON TA01NSN
HK45C
SIG P229 9MM SAS GEN 2 2-TONE

DEPENDING ON THE TRADE I WILL ALSO PUT THE HBAR ON THE AERO LOWER, JUST HIT ME UP AND WE CAN SEE IF WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

westcoastfrog
05-11-2011, 12:31 PM
mods,
sorry, i just realized i posted the ar in the wrong section, can this entire thread be moved over the firearms section? thanks.