PDA

View Full Version : hk g3a3 collapsible stock at cheaper than dirt $199. how are they?

Q
11-29-2006, 5:00 PM
hk g3a3 collapsible stock at cheaper than dirt $199. $179.97 buyer's club price. "used excellent condition" how do they look? anyone buy one or hear about the quality or condition of these stocks? i want one for xmas..:)

NeoWeird
11-29-2006, 5:07 PM
Don't bother with it.

CTD is notorious for canceling orders to California that have telescoping/folding stocks, pistol grips, forward grips, AR-15 parts, etc. See the red R next to it? Expect your order to be canceled.

Also, you can find them a LOT cheaper elsewhere. For examples Centerfiresystems has the same thing with 10 20 round mags for $180. I've also seen them as cheap as $150.

Q
11-29-2006, 5:28 PM
thanks neo
i got that price off the catalog they sent me. i looked at the website just now and i see they won't ship here.:( if anyone knows a better price than centerfires $180 let me know.

donger
11-29-2006, 6:00 PM
thanks neo
i got that price off the catalog they sent me. i looked at the website just now and i see they won't ship here.:( if anyone knows a better price than centerfires $180 let me know.

It's so weird. Sometimes they'll ammo right to my door and leave it without a signature, but they will not send AR, AK, HK, etc accessories to Cali.

Blue
11-29-2006, 7:12 PM
It's so weird. Sometimes they'll ammo right to my door and leave it without a signature, but they will not send AR, AK, HK, etc accessories to Cali.

And according to CTD 50bmg ammo is straight up illegal here.