View Full Version : WTB garand

05-08-2011, 1:52 PM
looking for ihc garand.
not looking anymore. picked up an good one today with a serial number that if dropping the first 2 number, is the day of first re-enlistment in navy.
Thanks to all

05-08-2011, 3:30 PM

Get one through CMP. The process is much easier than many believe. You will get exactly what you order, and do not have to worry about some home built junk. Prices go from $495.00 for one in well used condtion to $995.00 for one in new condition with a new barrel and new wood.

I recenlty got one rated as "correct grade", and it is in excellent, almost new condition.

Check out the CMP web site and decide which one you want.

05-08-2011, 4:55 PM
i checked them out on the website, and they are not offering ihc's. been trying to call the sales at both stores with soe luck. I can do orders over the phone, but haven't been able to get ahold of someone on the actual sales floor to check and see if any ihc's are available.
Thanks for the lead though. All I need to complete my collection are arrowhead ihc, and a sa/ihc postage stamp. I am sure there are a few of those in south korea in our fearless leader ever lets em back home.