PDA

View Full Version : Diego found his grouping, wo ho!


diego-ted
05-08-2011, 2:12 PM
LOL, I think it was all operatior error. Went out today and took my time and shot 20 rounds. I shot 10 with PPU Match and 10 with Federal gold match. I am happy to report all is back to normal. I think I was just flustered on my last outing and was rushing and or push/pulling my shots. These were pretty typicaly of my 5 shot groupings for the day, the PPU was good with a flyer here and there, the FG was dead nuts. Now I just have to settle down and learn the idiocincroceies of my rifle. I want to thank everyone for there help!!

Diego

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/diego-ted/good.jpg

evolixsurf
05-08-2011, 3:03 PM
funny, I always get a flyer like that with privi match.

CK_32
05-08-2011, 3:06 PM
Haha nice. Glad to hear it wasn't the rifle. Because that could just leads to tons of head aches. Nice groups btw.

RugerNo1
05-08-2011, 3:09 PM
I would have to say that 90% of shooting is mental. With the other 10% devoted to sight alignment, trigger squeeze, and what not.

Good shooting, now do it again....and again and again and again....:D

Flouncer
05-08-2011, 7:49 PM
:patriot:

killshot44
05-08-2011, 8:29 PM
Some days "it" just isn't there...........be it shooting, golf or fishing.

If you really want accuracy, get into handloading. It's like night and day.