PDA

View Full Version : WTS Nickel 6" Colt Python w/ original Box and S&W 29 44mag DX Classic!!!!!!

jfuller
05-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Its time to sell my 99% 1976 Nickel Plated 6" Colt Python with its original box. The gun is in like new great condition. I picked it up at an estate sell and put 6 rounds through it. From my experience with these guns I would say that based on the turn ring this gun has had about 100 rounds through it. There arent any scratches, dings, or holster wear anywhere on the nickel, at least none that I could find. The box is the original one that it came with. I do not have the manual. SOLD to shooters paradise Oxnard.

I also have a 100% 6 1/2" S&W Model 29 44 Magnum DX Classic. This it the premier model of the Model 29 and 629. The DX Classic is a selected group of exceptionallly accurate .44 magnums. These are very rare as they are like a 69 Camaro with all the factory upgrades straight from the factory... Just not quite as expensive.. This 44 has the original box and ALL the paperwork, even the original factory target. WTS $850 obo

I am not interested in any trades at this time UNLESS you own an auto upholstery shop... In the rare case that you do I need new interior for my 63 Nova... Its what the money will be going towards anyway...

These items are located in San Diego. I am in Ventura every week as well. I take the 101, 5, and 405 fwys. So anywhere along that route would be fine for transfer. Buyer pays fees.

Thanks
858-692-0734 Call or Text

jfuller
05-09-2011, 4:14 PM
Python Sold

S&W still available. $850obo

MikeyTranslink
06-08-2011, 9:34 PM
i am serios buyer let me know what is the best you can do on smith 44. and if it fit to my budget we can make a deal this week.

kevinnnnnn
06-08-2011, 9:54 PM
Miley,
Your are wasting your time. This guy doesn't respond to anyone's texts or posts regarding that DX. I'm on PM number five and I've given up. I'm beginning to wonder if it is even his!