PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Kahr P380 in as new condition, with extras

Spunky
05-07-2011, 10:19 PM
SOLD

I recently purchased a Kahr P380 brand new. After shooting 100 rounds, I've concluded that I prefer and feel more comfortable with a revolver, rather than a pistol; and the gun feels too small for my somewhat larger hand. So I'm selling the gun and the extras that go with it. The sale will take place in Los Angeles through an FFL dealer, probably Martin Retting or at a mutually convenient FFL dealer. If you buy, you will effectively be getting a brand new gun and accessories at a reduced price.

Here's the package that's for sale:

1. Kahr P380, in original box, with all brochures, etc. The gun was purchased brand new from Retting within the last month. As stated, I've shot 100 rounds. The gun was cleaned and oiled both before and after shooting these rounds. The gun is in as new, mint condition. This is the California-legal version of the gun: It has the loaded chamber indicator; and, the gun won't fire if the magazine is not fully seated.

2. In addition to the 6-round magazine that came with the gun, there are three additional magazines, one a 6-round Kahr magazine and two are 7-round Kahr magazines, each with factory supplied with grip extenders attached.

3. The two 6-round magazines are equipped with Pearce extenders; the original magazine bottoms are included.

4. A brand new Crimson Trace laser (model LG-433) that has been installed on the P380.

Price: $775.

SVRider
05-08-2011, 8:24 AM
I recently purchased a Kahr P380 brand new. After shooting 100 rounds, I've concluded that I prefer and feel more comfortable with a revolver, rather than a pistol; and the gun feels too small for my somewhat larger hand. So I'm selling the gun and the extras that go with it. The sale will take place in Los Angeles through an FFL dealer, probably Martin Retting or at a mutually convenient FFL dealer. If you buy, you will effectively be getting a brand new gun and accessories at a reduced price.

Here's the package that's for sale:

1. Kahr P380, in original box, with all brochures, etc. The gun was purchased brand new from Retting within the last month. As stated, I've shot 100 rounds. The gun was cleaned and oiled both before and after shooting these rounds. The gun is in as new, mint condition. This is the California-legal version of the gun: It has the loaded chamber indicator; and, the gun won't fire if the magazine is not fully seated.

2. In addition to the 6-round magazine that came with the gun, there are three additional magazines, one a 6-round Kahr magazine and two are 7-round Kahr magazines, each with factory supplied with grip extenders attached.

3. The two 6-round magazines are equipped with Pearce extenders; the original magazine bottoms are included.

4. A brand new Crimson Trace laser (model LG-433) that has been installed on the P380.

Price: $775.

I'll take it. PM inbound.

randbsd
05-10-2011, 3:26 PM
I'll take it if other offer fails.