PDA

View Full Version : Just joined-- couple questions.

Lone_Gunman
05-07-2011, 9:50 PM
Hey guys I joined on 4/28 and have yet to receive my conformation email. My account shows that my "order" was shipped 5/5 so I'm guessing everything is cool with it. My questions are

1. Do I get a conformation email and
2. Do I get an actual membership card. (one of the many things that prompted me to join is I want to order from CMP and I need to prove club membership).

Thanks.

Steyrlp10
05-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Hey guys I joined on 4/28 and have yet to receive my conformation email. My account shows that my "order" was shipped 5/5 so I'm guessing everything is cool with it. My questions are

1. Do I get a conformation email and
2. Do I get an actual membership card. (one of the many things that prompted me to join is I want to order from CMP and I need to prove club membership).

Thanks.

I'm not sure about the confirming email, but yes, once you receive your snail mail, your membership card will be enclosed. I believe a certificate will also be included, bearing your name and membership number.

Lone_Gunman
05-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Great! Thanks.

CRPAGunner
05-10-2011, 12:44 AM
What 'STYER' said !!!

If you don't hear anything in a week or so, let us know here.....we will follow up !!

Thanks for signin' up !!

goober
05-10-2011, 8:21 AM
Confirmation emails are normally sent, check your SPAM filter in case it ended up there.
And welcome to CRPA! :cheers2: