View Full Version : WTS: Taurus 605 SS 3" .357 Magnum / 38 Special Revolver Stainless Steel - SPFT

Watters Edge Design
05-07-2011, 4:02 PM
If your looking at a great Stainless Steel Revolver carry, ccw, field gun, house gun or back up for hunting. A small frame made for the very serious business of self-preservation. Designed for the .357 Magnum, arguably among the best self-protection calibers, this 5 shot in Stainless or Blue Steel is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard. In design, fabrication, fitting and performance, there is simply no tolerance for parts which do not perform as if someones life depends on them.

Bought this for a field gun while at our family ranch. The ranch recently sold so now it is an extra gun that has been sitting in the safe for about 4 months. Has less than 100 rounds through it. Swapped out the grips for Pachmars and sold the OEM ones on smaller barrel 38 Taurus when sold. Really like the option of having the ability to shoot both calibers through it. Selling it to fund another project / purchase.

Everyone in the family liked shooting it and was a great target / range gun. I should have all the papers / box. It was purchased it late 2010 from Oak Tree in Valencia.
Super great shape always carried in case or holster or stored in safe.

Taurus 605SS3
-.357 Magnum or 38 Special Plus P or Standard
-Revolver Action Single / Double
- Caliber 357 Remington Mag
- Barrel Length 3"
- Capacity 5 rd
- Safety Transfer Bar
- Grips Rubber Pachamars ADDED
- Sights Fixed
- Weight 24 oz
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Carries Life Time Warranty

Made for the very serious business of self-preservation - the 605 is built to the Taurus Zero Tolerance standard - in design, fabrication, fit and performance. Meaning there is simply no tolerance for parts that do not perform as if someone's life depends on them. Using the powerful .357 Magnum ammo - this quick-draw revolver has plenty of muscle to back it up. Features include fixed sights, crisp single-double action trigger and a transfer bar for added safety. Similar to a Ruger SP101 in size, but longer barrel with heavier barrel with shroud than a Taurus 85.

Please PM me any questions or if you want it.
Want to do transfer at Oak Tree in Valencia first choice or Valley Gun in Bakersfield.

$SPFT OBO and buyer pays fees.
MSRP: $472.00, pachmars added and you save over to $125 plus taxes!

Only trades at this time would be for a compact 40 or 45 or a .357 Lever Action Gun.

Watters Edge Design
05-08-2011, 6:12 PM
Price Drop!

Watters Edge Design
05-09-2011, 7:28 AM
Price Drop!

Watters Edge Design
05-10-2011, 8:06 AM
Priced Dropped!

05-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Is this still available?

Watters Edge Design
05-10-2011, 9:17 PM
Yes to answer your question it is still up for grabs. Pls pm me with any info needed or such.

Watters Edge Design
05-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Info updated!

05-11-2011, 4:50 PM
Wish I could buy this but my car needs the cash right now. Good luck.

Watters Edge Design
05-13-2011, 7:57 AM
Back up on the market buyer had "car trouble".